Chapter 48

Hello! Real quick, I want to clear a few things up. First before I start, I forgot to thank you guys for the 1M+ reads. It's fucking incredible and I love you all so damn much, I really do. [Harrys voice] You're all so damn beautiful! Second, everyone was confused with the last update and it made me super annoyed (with myself) because I hate confusing my readers. 1/2 of the reason why she was so dizzy and couldn't speak (I don't want to spoil anything) was because of the fear and anxiety. And with the 2/2 reason for her 'numb tongue' and lightheadedness, you're going to find out right now after this note. So hope you enjoy and I really really hope the confusion goes away. If not, comment below why you're still confused and I'll fix it. Enjoy!
____

It's almost four in the morning, and I'm wide awake. I've been awake for the passed two hours waiting for Harry to call me, but he hasen't. Every worst case scenario is playing in my head and my pillow is now damp with tears. I'm such a bad girlfriend for leaving him and not telling him straight forward. I should've just said "he's here" instead of saying his name knowing how he was going to react. I wasn't thinking straight. I was in a million different places and feeling countless emotions that I couldn't put my head in the right place. I was so dizzy--I still don't know why, and some of it is becoming a blur.

Harry told me that Conor and Niall don't know, but that still doesn't give them the right to not tell him he was coming. Conor is his best friend, why would he keep it from him? I'm beginning to lose trust in everyone because something isn't right here. It's all too odd and nothing's adding up.

I keep tossing and turning, checking my phone for any texts but the only notification I have is from my storage update. It's been six hours, six long hours, and I'm losing my patience. I swear, I'm going crazy. I regret everything that has happened tonight and I regret leaving him. I should've went back with him. I should've told Zayn to take me back to get him. Why am I so stupid?

In the wake of my frustration and self disappointment, I hear a car pull up, and seconds later a door shut. I sit up on my bed and quickly wipe my tears as my eyes widens to adjust to the dark. I'm not sure what I'm waiting to happen, but I'm hoping it's Harry. But he was drunk, and he knows better not to drink and drive.

I hear rattling and feet against brick and I jump out of bed to stand to my feet. Just as I'm about to peer out the crack of my curtains, a figure pops up and I shriek falling to the ground.

"Alee!" The familiar voice calls out and knocks on my window. My heart is beating through my chest and I quickly stand to my feet.

"Jesus, Harry!" I pant feeling the relief boil through me. I unlock my windows and step aside while he sticks each leg in, and I inspect his body as he does. I can smell the cigarettes and alcohol off of him but all that really matters is that he's okay and untouched.

He stumbles in front of me and I catch him by his chest, stopping him from falling and immediately hug him. He's safe and sound with not one scratch on his body, and I can't get myself to let him go.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Harry's arms lock around my body and I can't keep myself from crying. I've been crying a lot lately and it's making our relationship take a step back. I feel like we're back to what we were in the beginning. My tears are staining his cool neck and I with drawl myself from the world so that my attention and being is all focused on him. "It's okay, baby I'm here." He comforts when really, I should be the one comforting him.

I still feel a bit lightheaded and my stomach is beginning to growl at me. I'm not hungry or craving any sort of food, but it's just more upset than it usually is. Maybe I drank something I shouldn't have.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you." The guilt is still coating my conscious and I know this is something I won't be able to evade myself out of.

"Don't cry over that, I'm okay. It's okay." He reassures hugging me tighter and I take in the scent of his t-shirt.