Special: Mercy to the Twins (Part 3)

ابدأ من البداية

"Nah...You're more cute than hot..." the boys said out loud with a laugh.

A few people passed by in confusion.

To them, it looked as though the boys were talking to a lifeless toy.

"Hey...which one of us do you think is hotter?" the boys asked the bear with wide shining eyes.

"Neither," Sin easily replied.

"Well, do you think I'm more cute or hot, Lin?" Min asked with his head cocked to one side as he held Sin closer to his chest.

"You're more cute than hot," Lin answered simply.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean??" Min asked in shock.

"Well...it's true..." Lin replied slowly as he became more confused by Min's actions.

"I don't want to be cute! I'm a man..." Min whined as he continued holding onto Sin, which completely downgraded his argument.

"You look like a kid though..."

"What?! We have the same face! That must mean you look like a kid too..."

"...Do I look like a kid?"

"Well...no..."

"Then that must mean I'm more hot than cute."

"But why are you hot, but I'm cute?"

"Because you look very childish."

Min snapped at that statement.

In his childish anger, he threw his glass of milk as hard as he could at Lin, who ducked his head to dodge.

The glass of milk flew across the room somewhere far away from the boys and made a huge shattering sound, which drew the attention of everyone in the room to them.

Although the boys were quite close compared to most siblings...they were still siblings.

So, of course, they have had their good share of fights over the past few years.

It only made sense after all.

"Wha- Why did you throw that at me?" Lin asked in confusion as he ducked again as Min threw a baguet at him.

"I'm not cute," Min pouted as he grabbed a bagel from a nearby boy's lunch to throw at Lin.

"You sound like Sin now..." Lin sighed in disbelief as he attempted to dodge the neverending onslaught of food coming his way.

"No, I do not!"

"Why are you yelling so much???"

"Don't talk to me," Min said bitterly as he threw an apple.

"What did I do?" Lin asked again.

Min bit his tongue.

Clearly, Min knew that he was being completely unreasonable, but he was still upset.

It was most likely a...phase.

Finally, in his desperation to prove a point, he grabbed the attention of a random noble boy.

"...Hey...you," Min muttered as he pointed at a random guy.

"H-Huh?! M-Me?!" the noble boy squeaked.

"...I'll give you 1,000,000 gold coins if you knock some sense into him," Min offered unreasonably.

"E-Excuse me?! 1,000,000 GOLD COINS?!" the random kid shouted in shock.

"Are you going to do it or not?" Min asked again.

"1,000,000 gold coins is enough for me to buy a grand castle in the prime lands of the East though?!" the noble.