Author's Note: Custom Cover #3

Hello, again, to the good children who read this author's note like they were meant to~

Ohohoho~ All I have to say is that I am very happy right now~

One of my incredibly sweet readers decided to take the time to make an amazingly beautiful cover for me to use!

It's absolutely stunning, in my opinion~

What do you guys think about it?

Every inch of it is wonderful to me! It's an extremely creative cover that I wouldn't be able to replicate in hundreds of years~

I'd like to give my thanks to the sweet person who created this masterpiece!

*drumroll please*

whirlpoolsink ~

The amount of effort that you put into this cover makes me extremely happy! Thank you so much for creating it~

This will become my story's cover for exactly one week starting tomorrow until the next time I update! (For more specific dates, it'll be up 6/6/2020 to 6/12/2020!)

Your cover truly made me very happy the moment I laid eyes on it, so thank you so much whirlpoolsink/Rosemary! I'm glad you enjoy reading my story and I'm happy you made this amazing cover~

Also, I'd like to give thanks, again, to the rest of my readers/voters/commenters for your neverending support! You guys make writing and updating this story worth it in every way~

Okie byeee!