17. The Sadistic Duo

"...Hehe...heh..." I forced my laugh.

This is not good.

Basically, in the game, "Love, Love in the Super Cool Magic Academy of Hot Guys," Cordelia was emotionally unstable.

So, she took out anger and sorrow on her personal servant, Grey Alcott. Since Grey is the most capable and patient servant ever, he just accepted the abuse.

When he grew up, he became a hot bad boy. The game makers gave him a twisted personality that made him enjoy seeing others in pain.

Therefore, he would make girls fall in love with him and then break their hearts the moment they confessed. Afterward, he would laugh because he thought it was funny.

Not only that, but he emotionally abused everyone, except for Cordelia who abused him instead.

However, there was only one person who wouldn't fall for him. Throughout the whole game, his goal was to break the heroine's heart to pieces.

In the end, Grey fell in love with the heroine. He was still twisted, of course, but over time, he became gentle.

But then the game's Cordelia came along and abused the heroine since she was getting too close to Grey!!! HWUFIOAUFLN!!!

Is she an IDIOT?!

If Cordelia didn't hurt the heroine, she would've been alive, married the prince, become rich, and still keep her servant by her side!!

WHY IS SHE SO DUMB?!

Anyway, since Cordelia felt a little possessive over her abusable rag doll, she was assassinated by Grey! Someone paid Grey to kill the duke's daughter, and he accepted without hesitation!!

He basically choked Cordelia to death using his shadow magic!

Today, I found out that Grey was actually evil since birth. So now, I am in huge trouble.

"You two get along, okay? I'll be working. By the way, Grey is extremely capable, so don't worry about anything, sweetie!" my father said with a chuckle.

"Y-yes, of course. Let's go..." I mumbled.

"Of course, milady," Grey said with a slight bow.

At first glance, he looks like a loyal dog. But this "loyal dog" has pretty sharp fangs and claws...

When I left my father's office, I walked down the halls of the estate...as he followed.

He is going to follow me everywhere, isn't he...

"Alright! Rule number one: you don't have to follow me everywhere!" I said.

I do not need this evil being by my side at all times.

"I don't quite understand, milady," he said with confusion.

"It's going to be unsettling if you follow me around all the time! So...you don't have to force yourself to," I said with complete seriousness.

"...Would it better for me to follow milady in the shadows?" he asked.

"Nope. No. Definitely not. Rule number two: you don't have to call me 'milady,'" I said with a sigh.

"I don't quite understand, mil-" Grey said before he was cut off.

"Rule number three: you don't have to be so polite. We're the same age," I said with authority.

"...Is milady sure?" he muttered.

Wait...shoot...

"I-I mean i-it's imp-important to b-be nice t-too!" I stuttered.