Leia trailed behind the two. This is what happened when you're friends with two-person but they are closer to each other than you are. She's sure they don't mind that she join the conversation but she prefers to third wheel and not interrupt the two.

"Leia unnie, what are you ordering?" Chaeryeong asked when they were in front of the counter, about to order.

"Cheeseburger combo."

"Alright, it's on me!" Yeji merrily stated.

Leia didn't even have the time to refuses before another voice interrupted. A very familiar voice.

"No unnie, I'll pay." Ryujin walked toward the group with her unimpressed girlfriend behind.

"No! It's okay, I'll pay." Leia insisted.

"Stop being weird, Leia." Ryujin smiled. "Nobody loves free food more than you."

Ryujin was satisfied with finally getting to talk to Leia. Ryujin knows that she's been avoiding here and it makes her want to talk to her even more. Usually, Ryujin wouldn't even care if someone ignores her but this is not the case. Ryujin missed her voice.

The thing is, Ryujin is too dense. So dense to the point that she doesn't even know that Leia has a special place in her own heart. Ryujin was too blinded by the thought of Heiran being her crush for so long that she doesn't even realize her own true feelings.

"Alright..." Leia gives in and tries to act normal with her like the 'old days'.

"Ryujin, pay with my money instead." Heiran hand over her credit card.

"No." Ryujin gently pushes it away. "Since this is my promise."

"Promise?" Heiran grimaced at the sound of that word.

"Wow unnie," Yuna exclaimed. "Your burger looks delicious!"

"Here, have a bite." Yeji took care of her young ones. Yuna leans closer and ended up taking a big chunk that left her unnie shook.

"Yah!" Yeji whined, looking at what's left of her burger.

"I'm sorry, but you cannot eat in here." The employee told the oldest unnie. It was a clothing store and they didn't want anything to spill on their products.

"Ugh." Yeji throws a tantrum before walking out of the store because for her, food is a priority.

Meanwhile, Ryujin picked out one of the beanie that catches her eyes. She found a mirror nearby and decided to try for herself.

"Wow, you look so good with a beanie!" Leia said. She took this chance to properly talk with the older since Heiran was distracted by clothes somewhere else.

"Really?" Ryujin asked as she looks at herself in the mirror. Indeed Ryujin was satisfied with her looks.

"Yeah, you look swag." Leia gives a thumbs up and Ryujin finds herself smiling.

"Leia's back." Ryujin couldn't but felt the rush of excitement going through her.

"Thank you," Ryujin told her with a huge smile.

Leia smiled back before grabbing one of the sports headbands out of its stock. "Here, try this."

Ryujin took off the beanie, fixed her hair before trying on the headband that Leia picked. Blood rushes on to Leia's cheeks watching how the headband fits so perfectly on like it was especially handmade for Ryujin. Leia likes the way Ryujin's hard parted and exposed part of her forehead. 

"How do I look?"

"Nice." Perfection is a better word. Leia thought. 

Ryujin in headband might be here next favorite thing next to her smiling eyes.

"Goodnight unnie!" Leia waved before she enters through her door.

"Wait," Ryujin said. It's too early, Ryujin doesn't want her to leave yet. Not when's back with being herself.

"Yes?" Leia turns around and asked.

Ryujin doesn't know what to say, but she knows she needs to say something to make her stay. "You're feeling okay now, right?"

Leia was stunned at the sudden question. To be honest, she's not feeling okay but she's trying. "Yeah, why did you ask?"

"I noticed you're acting differently the past few days. If there is anything you're having trouble with then you can always ask me for help."  Ryujin sincerely smiled.

"What can you do if I say the problem is you?"

"It's nothing, I'm just sad that my favorite ice cream store near the school closes." Leia lied.

"Oh, that's it? You should've told me. I'll take you to an even better ice cream shop." Ryujin felt as if tons of weight was lifted off her shoulders since it was so small problem. But even if it is something big, she would still willing to anything if she could Leia to smile.

"Thank you, Ryujin." Leia's heart raced at the determination of Ryujin's voice.

"Anything for my neighbor," Ryujin replied.

"Yeah, I'm just a neighbor to Ryujin. Nothing more than that." Leia mentally sighed.

"So cheer up, okay?!" Ryujin pinched one of Leia's cheeks while laughing at how silly and cute it makes her look.

"Aish!" Leia brushed off Ryujin's fingers.

"This eomma..." Leia massaged her face while chuckling at the older's action.

"That's the smile I'm looking for." Ryujin thought.

"Anyway, goodnight now unnie." Leia waved for the second time and Ryujin nodded.

"Um, goodnight." Ryujin waved back while thinking of how she can sleep peacefully at night now that she got what she wanted today. Leia's voice and smile.