The Last Offical Chapter (24)

Friday, April 24th 2020
12:27am

Level of Concern by Twenty One Pilots 🥖

omg hi guys!!!!! surprised i actually am updating like not a week later. yes i know this book is ending but!!! don't worry! i will be writing another X reader. wink wonk i'm lookin at you jeff fan girls. anyways love you guys and please enjoy the "final" chapter. ❤️

Recap time 🐊

    Suddenly, there was a quick light— a flash and you both parted instantly to see what it was. It had been Ben with Sally, EJ, and Jeff. "FINALLY!" Ben yelled. EJ and Jeff laughed while Sally giggled. You and Toby looked at each other nodding before running after the two. "Get back here!" You both yelled as the boys and girl ran through the halls of the mansion.

Your POV

After running after the boys and sally, me and Toby went to the kitchen because we were hungry. "Hiiiiiiiiiiii" I said breaking the silence. "H-Hiiiiiiiiiiiii" Toby said back with the same energy. "I'm boredddddddddd." I groaned with a slight frown. "Me t-toooooooo. W-wanna g-go on a kil-killing spree?" He asked. I immediately nodded my head 'yes' because it had been forever since i'd killed someone. "Before ima go change because yeeyee." You said walking out of the kitchen to go up the stairs.

I walked to my room kinda excited. I mean wouldn't anyone be? I was finally going out with the man of my dreams! I never ever would've thought in a million years I would be going out with someone I actually liked. Wait no, scratch that love.

I quickly picked out something to wear for the killing spree and speedily walked downstairs to meet Toby. He had been waiting at the door fiddling with his hatchets. He looked up to see me and asked, "Are you ready?" I nodded my head before walking through the forest with my boyfriend. Eeeeeee i'm so happy I can call him that!! I squealed in my head.

Short time skip out of the woods

We finally reached road and walked to a neighborhood—hand in hand. Even though he had his mask on, I could since he was probably smiling. Hell, I couldn't blame him. I hadn't stopped smiling since we kissed.

We stopped in front of an older looking house. We looked at each other nodding clarifying if that these people wouldn't be waking up in the morning. I sneakily climbed up the house to the second floor window. I smiled seeing as it was open. 'Idiots' I thought before going over to the occupied bed.

I put my hand over their mouth so their screams wouldn't be to loud. Not like it matter much, because my first move was to tear out the voice box. I didn't really expect them to be alive much after but to my surprise they were. I softly chuckled deciding I would take my sweet time with this kill. I then pulled out a scalpel that EJ had given to me. I put it to their cheeks slicing it a little bit. I could tell that this person wouldn't live much longer. I mean, I did rip out their voice box. I sighed sad that the fun wouldn't be able to last longer. I decided I would just remove most of their organs to share with EJ when me and Toby get back. I grinned at the thought of surprising EJ. I mean if I didn't love Toby so much, I would probably try and date EJ. But me and EJ are just friends. Plus I don't like him like that. I proceeded to pull out the organs shoving them into a bag I had found in the now corpses room. I hadn't realized that Toby had been in the persons doorframe watching me until he snickered.

"What?" I said looking at him dumbfounded. "It's nothing really. I was just thinking about how you were looking at those organs. Such lust." He snickered. I giggled after going back to my never ending smile. "I say we cut this killing spree a little short, go to about one more house, and go back to the mansion. After all, I don't want these precious organs to go to waste." I said grinning even wider. Toby (assumingely) returned the grin and nodded a 'yes'.

Time skip to back at the mansion 😗

    When we got back to the mansion I immediately went to go find EJ to give share the organs. When I found him and shared he was so happy. It was kinda cute. Anyways me and him walked to the living room to see what the others were up to. It was such a rare sight as well. Almost all the creepypasta were hanging together in the living room. Sally having a tea party with Splendor and Charlie. Ben and Jeff playing video games on the TV with Smile Dog resting on Jeff's leg with Toby and Dr. Smile watching. Slender, Trender, and Offender talking amongst each other. And Clockwork, Jane, Nina, and Nurse Ann talking with each other as well. It was such a happy sight it brought tears to your eyes. EJ noticed this and got worried. "(Y/N, why are you crying??!" He asked looking at you gaining the attention of the others. "Yeah (Y/N) why're you crying?" Jeff asked. "I swear if someone hurt you i'll kill em." Toby said without stuttering. I wiped my tears after laughing a little and said, "No no Toby it's not that." The others looked confused. "Then what is it?" Ben asked.

    "It's just.... I've finally found a real family." I smiled.

- End -

Completed Friday, April 24th, 2020 at 1:16am

AHHHHHHHHH ITS DONE AND IM SO HAPPY WITH ITTTTTT

anyways!! it's not still not completely over. i will be writing extras like "pool day" or holidays and stuff like that. i'm so happy with the ending and happy that you guys actually stuck with me through this journey. cheers to more books in the future!!

as always, author

- 1011 words -

Cut it. (Ticci Toby x Reader!) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara