Chapter 10 + HUGE annoucement

August 19th 2019

We back!! Okay let me just say things will most definitely be different cause I can and I kinda need it more organized because look at my life non of that's organized so this is gonna have to have SOME organization
I love y'all and I never wanna hardcore edit like that again because Jesus fuck how y'all been even reading this
If you're thinking
"Is there gonna be a sched-"
STFU AND LET ME FINISH

Yes, there is gonna be a schedule. Am I gonna make it now FUCK YES ;))))))

uhHh 😳😳

Schedule

Monday- absolutely not—
Tuesday- rare
Wednesday- common
Thursday- rare
Friday- common
Saturday- nononononon
Sunday- common

THERE YOU ARE THATS THE DAMN SCHEDULE
To kinda explain it;

You will not be getting updates on Saturdays and Mondays.

Tuesday's and Thursday's will be rare

Wednesday's and Friday's is a definite.

I will be putting a/n's at the end of chapters and there might be an a/n at the beginning. For sure will have them at the end though. I will still put a reminder at the end when I update because I understand people can skip these quite often. Did I just write over 200 words of this? Yes, yes I did.

BEFORE I LEAVE THO
should I start putting my music suggestions at the beginning? I will if wanted of course.
See ya at the end!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No recap due to the fact I can't find a good place TOO recap >;(

YOUR POV

Over the past days I'd been questioned at least a million times by everyone how my totally completely single kill was. Hell, even Jane went up to me and asked. The only two who surprising even knew that I killed more than one person, was tweedle dumb, and tweedle dumber.

Ben was all like,
"oh ma gad I support!!!! Yes sis! Go off!!!!!! Kill them rats bitch!!" Like I love him so much. Like, TEA. Jeff was actually really interested and surprised in my actions. His exact words being,
"Honestly I thought you wussed out. And as Ben would say, I'm shook you even killed more than 20 people." Thats right. I totally told Jeff and Ben how many people I killed. Cause we're all besties. And gay— BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT

After explaining each and every kill I made/had (recently) to Jeff. Ben was ready to play Minecraft. And I literally almost cried, due to me getting nostalgia. "GURL YOU LOOK IN THE VERGE OF TEARS. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN B." Ben basically yelled at the top of his lungs. "GURL I FORGOT ABOUT ALL THE SHIT AT MY OLD HOUSE!" I yelled right back. Jeff then entered the chaos but with a much quieter voice. "Didn't slendermom give you all your belongings?" I started to think about it. And he didn't...

"No........" I slowly let out. All of us honestly looked so much mature and sounded much more mature then like 2 seconds ago. We looked so serious that EJ had even looked from his medical book. It seemed he was star struck. The silence continued until all of us spoke up.

"Stalker."

Out of all the things in the motherfuckin vocabulary, we all chose the word 'stalker'.

After about 6 seconds later we all started to dart to slendy's office. It was so funny. I probably would've laughed if I hadn't been so concerned for my precious belongings. Like I had a wii and I swear if he lost my wii sports— OOOOOOO HE LOOKIN FOR AN ASS WHOOPIN

LIKE I WILL LITERALLY KILL SOMEONE FOR THAT SHIT

HE CAN BOX MY CRACK ASS I DONT GIVE A FUCK >:(((((((

I slowed as we arrived at slendermans office door. As mad as we were, that's right we. We knocked softly, like it was like we were touching the Great Wall of China.

Waiting patiently. All of us seemed to hear the loud monotone voice. I walked in and oh boy.. he made a mistake.

"You knocked?" He seemed as if he were as innocent as a wabbit (it's intended to be spelled like that >;| ).

I walked a little closer and by my moves all the attention was in me. I took the deepest breath in history—

"WHERE THE HELL MY SHIT B!!? GIVE MY SHIT BACK!" Ben looked like he was about to whisper something to Jeff but suddenly lost interest when slendy seemed like he was about to sob.

"You know....*sobby sob* i work SO hard... *sniff* for this family... *sobby sniff*.. and it is just SO stressful..." I let him finish like a lady ;). Yeah, I wasn't gonna break. Like boo, I torcher and kill people for a living. This ain't shit bitch.

"I want my shit BACK!" He seemed to break down even harder. I groaned as I knew I wasn't gonna get anything I wanted and or needed. I let out a deep sigh and took one of my helpful plans.

"I want it in my room by 5pm sharp." With that I motioned for the boys to walk out with me. "It'll b-be there..." he softly replied with.

Once y'all had left the big moms office the boys started laughing. Like, they were damn near crying. I then started to laugh because Ben was sounded like a fuckin pig and that's just me.

We finally managed to make it to the dining room. But not really successfully. It had been lunch time so a couple people had been there. We were laughing so hard that we all fell to the ground. Ben was starting to make a couple people chuckle too because- DONKEY? WHERE YOU AT??

I finally calmed down enough to take at least a glance up, and oh boy, what a fuckin mistake was that.

Why was it a mistake? Well my precious lovely wannabe best friend was right IN FRONT OF ME!

I started to stop laughing as Toby had pulled me up (softly of course) and he....

He kissed me...

A/N

BET YALL DIDNT SEE THAT! DID YA?????

I honestly love this chapter because it shows y'all being a happy trio :,)
And that is just so wholesome :,,,,,,,,))))
I don't think I'll be taking any breaks for a while since we got this schedule to help me out. And thank Jesus it is 😌

I love y'all and don't forget!!

Next update; Friday// SEP. 5TH 2019 EDT

| Finished |

Sep. 3rd 2019

| To be published;|

Sep. 4th 2019

| Word Count |

1084 words