Chapter 16

Saturday, November 5th
2019

Ok boomer 👍

-No schedule-

Your POV

When I woke up again, I was in the same room as before. EJ's infirmary room. I slightly turned my head to see if anyone had been in the room. It seemed like no one had. Since I had no memory of how I'd gotten here, I hoped someone to hear me call out. But when I went to call out, my voice disappeared. It hurt. I racked my brain for how I'd gotten here. Nothing. Nothing at all. I mean, I knew I was with the creepypastas and we were at the mansion. I still remembered.
Since I couldn't talk, I attempted to stand. It was fine when I stood still. It was until that moment I started walking, I knew I fucked up.

My mouth opened to squeak, but no sound come out. It's like I was drowning. Well now, I'm on the floor and can disturb everyone. Or I could be like a toddler and crawl.... I started crawling.
I'd been out the door before I seen a green figure.

"And i was, girl, this Trisha Paytas tea is some of the hottest shit I've ever heard. Like I'm literally sh00k. How the fuck Gabbie Hanna gon say, sHe hAS STD'S!!!" He tsked before continuing with, "it's like, and I oop and i skskks— OH MY GOD (Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)))))))))!!!!!!!" Ben dropped his phone and ran towards me. "Why didn't you call me?!!?!?!?!??!" I tried replying but I couldn't. I physically couldn't. "Bitch why aren't you talking???" He looked at me like i was an alien. "Bitch can you not speak?" I looked at him like he was a whole new person.
Ben was actually being smart for once? Who would've known this one-brain-celled bitch could've though of something so true. I nodded disregarding the thoughts from before. "Here use my phone to type your thoughts and feelings out." He handed me his phone. I ignored the Yuri!!! On Ice background and proceeded to go to 'Notes'. And oh trust me when I say, this is a whole new emo. I gave a confused look at the phone but shrugged it off and made a new note.

'Go get slenderman'
He groaned but quickly ran off. Within moments he had been back with the (one of the) tallest slender dude(s) alive.

"I see your awake (Y/N). I need to have a little chat with you and if possible I'd like to make it now-" Ben interrupted speaking for me,
"With all do respect, she can't speak. So I don't know how you plan on having that chat with her if she can't speak. Wait a second how'd it even happen?" Ben and Slenderman looked at me confusingly, and I just shrugged. Ben handed me his phone again to type it down.
'The last thing that I remember is getting stabbed by clockwork and getting a whole punched into the wall or somethin idfk' (for people who aren't text savvy- I don't fucking know ;is; idfk)

A look of shock and slight bit of confusion could be found on their faces. Slenderman immediately picked me up and carried me down the stairs. I watched Ben disappear from my sight and I stuck my hand out. He stuck his out too.
(bRoMANce)
We'd gotten to the main level and we're heading to the kitchen. We passed many people just as confused as I was.
We were just about to exit the living room (common room) when Sally had showed up and asked.

"Hey daddy? Could you and (Y/N) play with me?"
I tried replying but then felt immediately stupid because I'd forgotten I couldn't speak. "Not now Sally. I was just about to get (Y/N) some medicine." Slenderman replied. I should've guessed we'd be getting meds, but then again.
"Why does (Y/N) have to get medicine?" Sally asked.

"Ye-ah? Why d-does she?" I heard someone reply. I looked around and seen Toby. I immediately tried to get out of slenders grasp and hug Toby. But Slenderman kept his grip. I pounded on his back before giving up. "She has to take it because she's sick. Now please children leave this subject alone." Slenderman sighed and put his hand to his temples. He was still carrying me too. Dang this manz is strong. I thought.

"But why can't we take care of her?!" They both said in unison. I dared a chuckle. Of course no sound came out but you could see my mouth slightly open with a smile.
"No.." Slenderman said. They both pouted and begged. "PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLASEEEEEEEEEEEEE—"
"FINE!" Slenderman then dropped me and Toby gladly caught me and nodded to Sally in a non meaningful mischievous way. I looked at the two of them and realized what I'd gotten myself into. I gulped before Toby began to walk up the steps. Getting closer and closer to my very own room.

November 11th 2019 10:26pm EST

I'm really excited for next chapter tbh that's gonna be a really wholesome chapter :)
Also thanks so much to everyone who still sticks to this story till this day. And I am most definitely doing a Thanksgiving and Christmas special. I am so sorry to anyone who doesn't celebrate those things, but if you don't celebrate those things please do comment and agree upon with one another what you guys would want for a special in the same chapter as the other specials.
Love y'all and as always
See ya next time!!

Estimate of time to next update; 3-9 days :)
Words; 939 words

❤️