Chapter 21

Monday, February 24th 2020
7:33am

Song; You're so creepy by Ghost Town 🥀

ayeeee I'm still updating hell's yeah could we possibly make it to 3 updates in a month??? We'll never know lol but anyways I hope y'all have a good day or else no updates mhm yeah alright luv y'all see you at the end of the chapter unless I get a POV thing you'll never know

NOTE: This chapter was made before I hit 8k and 9k and almost 10k reads. I thank all of you so much for reading my story. Also another BIG THING YOU HAVE TO READ— (Y/W/C) means Your Weapon Choice and I'm sorry for the people who like bows and other things but this weapon HAS to be some type of knife

Thank you~
——
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
This chapter deals with mental abuse and may not be suitable for some readers
If this affects you and you still choose to read, please be cautious.

——

Recap

Your mother started uncontrollably laughing making no effort to hide her enjoyment. "Please, you know I would have gotten back somehow (Y/N). So just stop acting so dumb! Honestly I don't understand why anyone here actually accepts you! You're useless!!!!" That was when she drew the line.

   As she finished that sentence she immediately had to dodge a weapon. The weapon being a hatchet. But not just anyone's old hatchet, Tobias Rodgers.

Your POV

"Toby no!!" I yelled. I couldn't lose to her after everything I went through to get rid of her. And like hell she was going to hurt my friends!

Before my mother could react to Toby's attack I tackled her into the window—smashing it in the process. "You won't hurt them!" I yelled at her while putting all of my weight down on her making sure she couldn't move. She started laughing darkly and grinning ear to ear.

"Oh (Y/N), tell me you don't actually believe these people are your friends!! I mean after all, no one could ever be friends with a disgrace like you!" She yelled throwing me off of her. Since she threw me pretty hard, I had to use my hand to flip myself from landing head first onto the ground. After i stables myself on the ground again I ran full speed at her with my (Y/W/C) slashing at her with full force. I was breathing heavily from going so hard. I pushed her unmoving body over so I could see if she was still alive. But before I got the chance to push her over, she took my hand and threw me up into the air. I was slow to react so when I realized I was in the air it was a moment to late. The sad thing was I've fallen for this trick before.

.

.

.

Flashback

    I was in my sandbox playing with my toys when suddenly my mother had tipped my sandbox over. I hadn't realized what had happen before I felt I was sitting on.... well I was sitting on nothing. My mother had little care that she had "accidentally" threw me into the air. Of course she wouldn't help me, and I harshly fell to the ground. From falling so high from the ground, my brain would have obviously been injured. The injury had affected my speech dramatically.

But after all, I wouldn't need to be using it for the rest of the time I spent around my mother.

.

.

.

Flashback Ended

    I landed and someone immediately rushed to my side but quickly was forced to retract. I couldn't recognize who had been hit back because my vision was so dizzy. I started to hear someone laughing like a maniac. I could only assume it was Elizabeth because the last time I had seen my fellow creepypastas, they had been too pissed to even think about laughing.

    "Yknow (Y/N)," mother said wiping a tear from her eye. "I didn't think it was gonna take so little to take "The Great (C/P/N)" down. I mean I find this even funnier because remember that time in your sandbo—." Before she could finish, I quickly forced myself up and tackled her stabbing my (Y/W/C) through her heart. "N-never ag-again..." I mumbled through my tears. I looked at her wide eyed pained face and started smiling like an idiot.

    "I'm finally free."

Monday, March 30th 2020
3:07am

Omg hey bbbbbb I feel so bad for going on like a month break also
YALL COMMENTS GOT ME TEARY EYED LIKE—
I fucking love y'all so much and also I wanted to say again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR
8K
9K
AND ALMOST 10K READS ON THIS STORY LIKE I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN

also hope y'all liked the chapter it was honestly really hard to make
mwah 🥰

815 words