Chapter 6 E

Recap time 😎

"Oooooooo, (Y/N) and Toby sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Fir-" Ben was cut off by clockwork,"I dare you to finish that elfboy." She harshly said. Ben backed off and merely ran to his room.

"So (Y/N) huh. What are you doing with my boyfriend?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh.. i-it's not what looks like!" You began to stutter. You could barely see EJ,LJ, and Ben peeking out of a door.

"Really now?" Clockwork harshly asked. "Because what it looks like is that you," when saying "you" she pushed you to the wall, and kept her place. "were hugging my boyfriend." She finished. She had started to press on your neck. Toby kinda just stood there. Like he was curious as to what was even happening. Being truthful, you didn't even know what was happening. After a bit it was getting harder to breath. Were you gonna do something about it? Fuck yes you were not about to get our asses beat yes ma'am!

You pushed her off of you and flipped her over so that you were the one holding her to the wall. Toby still had no reaction. That's when you heard a soft breath. You and clockwork looked at Toby for a second,but then both of you snapped your heads back at each other.

She growled at you. "Let me go!" She yelled.  "I'm not even using any strength hah. I don't know how you're not getting out." You laughed. "This isn't even your full strength?!" She sounded shocked. "Uhm, yeah. It really isn't. It's probably 1/4th of it. I don't know man, I'm just doin it." You couldn't really explain it. You were just barely holding her there. After a while you got bored of hearing her complain and finally let go.

"Finally! Just know we're not cool." And with that she walked off leaving her boyfriend just standing. 'I'm pretty sure she's mad at Toby too'. You sighed. You didn't wanna carry Toby but you also didn't wanna wake him up. 'I'm just gonna wake him'. You decided. It would be pretty awkward if he woke up and you'd been carrying him. It'd also raise suspicion between you two.

"Wakey wakey Toby." Nothing. "Toby wake uppppp." Again, nothing. Jeff walked past and whispered, "Try saying you're gonna make waffles or somethin." (That was Jeff sorry couldn't think about what else to put lol) "Thanks Je-" before thanking him, he disappeared. nINjA. You then got really close to Toby, and whispered. "I'm making waffles." He shot his eyes open and merely yelled, "WAFFLES?!" In the background you heard someone chuckle. 'Jeff Hah'.You put your hand over his mouth signaling to be quiet. "People are sleeping right now. So we have to be quieter." You warned. "Ohhhhh, okay (Y/N)." Toby said in a kinda of kiddy voice. You slightly blushed. "So I h-heard you were ma-making waffles." Toby perked up. You sighed. You were so tireddddd. "Can I make them in the morninggg???" You pouted. "No! I want them now!" He demanded. "Fineeeeeee." You and Toby walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"What're you two still doing up?" EJ asked. He basically ignored the thing that happened upstairs. That kinda made you upset.. "Well (Y/N) here said she was making waffles and of course I was gonna tag along! And-" he went on an on and on. You hurried up and made the waffles. You hoped they tasted good. You hadn't made waffles in a while. Hell, you hadn't cooked anything in a while. You gave the freshly baked waffles to Toby. "They probably don't taste good. Sorry I haven't had any sleep recentl-" Toby cut you off with a hug. You looked wide eyed. "(Y/N) t-these are the best waff-les I've ever a-ate!" You blushed intensely. EJ just smirked. It looked like he was about to say something, but Toby wouldn't stop complimenting you and thanking you.

"Alright, I think I'm gonna go to bed now..." You said. You could've stayed there for at least 5 more hours just listening to Toby's compliments. "A-alright (Y-Y/N)." Toby responded with. EJ and Toby said goodnight. You had almost walked out until you stopped yourself.