Chapter 22

Monday, March 30th 2020
3:13am

Song: Na Na Na (Na Na Na) 82029x
By: My Chemical Romance 🎭

Alright hopefully I update again lmao probably not but— let's not talk about that also can we talk about how fucked my sleeping schedule is like— wth me
Alright anyways enjoy the chapter see ya at the end mwah ☺️
——

Recap:
    "N-never ag-again..." I mumbled through my tears. I looked at her wide eyed pained face and started smiling like an idiot.

"I'm finally free."

——
Tobys POV (ahah)

    "(Y/N)!! I ran over to (Y/N) as she fainted. Before she hit the ground, I quickly slid my hands under her head considering she had already suffered from head trauma from earlier. I picked up her fragile body and started carrying her back inside to the infirmary. When I had gotten less than 5 feet into the mansion EJ had told me to stop and just put her on the couch. I agreed not really knowing why he wanted me to, but he is a medic so he must have had a good reason.

Time skip brought to you by 👁👃👁
*one week later*

Your POV

A week had passed since the whole incident with your mother and you were still recovering. Although EJ was quite mad at you because you wouldn't leave your room not even to eat or just hang around. I mean yeah I was happy as frick I was free but like, I realized how little I've been in my room. Rooms need love too. And plus when I got here I put a stash of food in my closet so— SLENDY GOT FINESSED— speaking of food.

    I went over to my closet to grab some (Food) because I was hungry when Ben burst through my door yelling "GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ROOM BITCH!!! OR ELSE IMA GET YOU!" I then replied yelling, "WITH WHAT YOU DUMB HO—." He cut me off by snatching my snack from my hands. "Oh bitch, you did not just do that." I then began chasing him down the hall towards the stairs when I realized.

"No ma'am I am not going down those steps." Ben frustratedly sighed. "I didn't wanna do it the hard way but—." He then pushed me down the steps. THIS SHORT ASS ELF PUSHED ME DOWN THE STEPS. "If I'm going down, you're coming with!" You speedily said grabbing his wig. He screeched before glitching both of you down the steps.

"Oh hey is that (Y/N)? I thought she died lol." I recognized who said that and immediately hit him with, "Oh is that Jeff? I thought he was sucking dick lmao." Instantly Jeff face turned red with annoyance from my comeback. "Anyways i'll be taking THAT now." Glaring at Ben snatching my snack back. Ben just shrugged—with a grin— and went back to gaming or tiktoking.

I turned around expecting to see Jeff but was met with an empty wall. I just sighed and started to walk back to my room. Once I got to my room, I locked my door and turned most of the lights off. The only light on was my desk lamp. I walked to my crowded desk sitting my snack down and began working again. As I began looking through my kills and not yet kills, I noticed the more I looked at the files, the more had been dead. This meant that when slendy had been getting my stuff and had been putting—some— of the things in my room, that he accidentally mixed the dead kills, and the possibly alive kills. I groaned as I thought of what a headache it would be to reorganize all of the files. But shortly after I finally stopped procrastinating and got to work.

Time skip 13 hours

I looked at the clock on my desk and it read 4:29am. I mentally lectured myself for staying up this late but then decided I would just pull an all nighter knowing sleeping at this time would DEFINITELY ruin my already fucked sleeping schedule.

I decided to put the mostly organized files away and do something else. I decided that I would go outside due to the lack of fresh air I was getting. I mean, if y'all lived with 3 pigs and a smelly dog wouldn't y'all do the same? I walked downstairs to quickly grab something to drink and finally reached my destination. I sat down on the grass and got lost in my own thoughts. It wasn't until 6 hours later when I was snapped out of my deep thought.
"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!" I heard Sally yell. I mentally prepared myself to walk to the kitchen.

A short time skip

"Hey (Y/NNN)?" Sally said is a 'I have a question' tone. "Yes Sally?" I responded back. Currently, everyone was at the dining table eating breakfast. Chatter around the table. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked I immediately started to blush and Jeff noticed. "OOOOOOOOOOOOO (Y/N)'S BLUSHINNNNN'!!!!!" He grinned after saying. "Sh-shut up!" I stuttered mentally cursing myself. "It's okay (Y/N). We all support you—even if you've had at least 5 sister scandals— it's okay!!" Ben "comforted". "Whatever." I sighed standing up before answering Sally's question.

"Oh and to answer your question Sally," you said turning your head a little bit. "I do."

A/N

Omg hi y'all!!!! Sorry for a less exciting chapter. I just figured y'all kinda deserved a little break after everything. Also sorry it might seem confusing. And how come writers think 990 words is short like I think it is but like— straight up I feel bad for y'all. ANDDDDD This zoom thing is NOT cute anyways gotta go love y'all!! New chapter soon

Published; April 7th 2020 at 11:57 pm
Word count; 980 words