Chapter 23

April 8th 2020; 12:01am

Bítch lasagna: by PewDiePie 😌

Got class today but it whateva y'all more important than sleep ☺️

Last time on Cut it....

  "Hey (Y/NNN)?" Sally said is a 'I have a question' tone. "Yes Sally?" I responded back. Currently, everyone was at the dining table eating breakfast. Chatter around the table. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked I immediately started to blush— a little skip— "Oh and to answer your question Sally," you said turning your head a little bit. "I do."

Your POV

    "Why did I say that!!!??" I groaned shoving my head further into my pillow. "Calm down (Y/N), I'm sure no one cares or even noticed that little question... right?!" I anxiously said to myself. But how wrong you were...

Tobys POV (this is after you say you have a crush on someone so y'all not confused lol)

    OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmyGOD! I was pacing back and forth in my room barely keeping it together to not scream.

    I can't believe (Y/N) likes someone in this mansion? Who could it be??!!! Jeff???! No no..... Ben? psh he wishes... EJ! Yeah! They're always hanging out so it would make since...

    I stopped pacing and fell to my knees. "Of course..." I said sadly before busting down with tears.

Tiny time skip

    I finally stopped crying and made up my mind. Tonight was the night id finally tell (Y/N) my feelings.

Your POV (you were asleep cause you didn't wanna feel anything so like loophole sleep)

    "Nggghh" I groaned turning over. I didn't wanna wake up due to the left over feeling of embarrassment and anger I felt towards myself. The only reason I decided I wouldn't go back to sleep is the note I seen on my bed. "I swear to god if whoever put this paper here, your moms a hoe." I said before lightly chuckling to myself. I'm so funny. I grabbed the note and started reading it.

"Dear (Y/N),
    Please meet me on the roof of the mansion at 12:30am. I hope you had a good nap.
-Your secret admire

    I blushed a little after reading the note. I then looked at the clock. It read, 12:24AM. I smiled but then groaned remembering that i'd actually have to do something. I speedily walked out of my room not wasting any time to get to the roof. I groaned looking at the latter to the roof. I finally decided I should climb up after I gave myself a long ass speech on why I should climb up that latter.

    When I reached the top I was shocked to see who was there. Toby.

My POV (teehee)

    "T-Toby?" You stuttered obviously shocked at seeing him here. "(Y/N)....." He said in a saddish tone. "Are you—." You got cut off by Toby confessing, "Listen (Y/N), I know who you like and I just need to get this off my chest so you at least know." Your eyes widened scared of what he was going to say. "I like you, wait, no, I love you (Y/N). I love you more than anything in this world! But I understand why you don't like me. I'm sorry for probably putting guilt on you. But i'm sure EJ will help you forget about me..." Your wide eyes went closed as you heard the last part. In fact you had tears in them. Partly from laughing and happiness. "What's so funny?" He said very confused. "It-It's that y-you (wheezes) think l-li-lik-like EJ?????" You could barely even say. He slowly nodded his head still a little confused.

    You calmed yourself down before grinning cheerfully at him. "Toby, I like you!! In fact, love you!" You exclaimed before hugging him. It took him a second to process what happened but when he did, he hugged you back instantly. He broke the hug—leaving you a little sad— before kissing you instantly kissed back, not wanting this moment to end.

    Suddenly, there was a quick light— a flash and you both parted instantly to see what it was. It had been Ben with Sally, EJ, and Jeff. "FINALLY!" Ben yelled. EJ and Jeff laughed while Sally giggled. You and Toby looked at each other nodding before running after the two. "Get back here!" You both yelled as the boys and girl ran through the halls of the mansion.

Monday, April 30th 1:15am

omg hey yalllllll i finally posted after getting HARASSED BY YALL like ily guys too much and just want you to know btw the ends near and there WILL be extras because yeeyee and are y'all happy w this chapter cause it felt so wholesome and shit like i'm really proud of this chapter

till like next month or week 🐊🥖

Published; April 20th 2020 1:17am
Word Count: 816 Words