Chapter 8 (More like a short beginning/ending??)

I'm your carnal flower,

I'm your bloody rose.

Take my petals off,

and make my heart explode.

I'm your deadly nightshade,

I'm your cherry tree.

You're my one true love,

I'm your destiny.

She could feel her tears fall onto the piano, and with her heart and soul into the notes she skilled at playing "Froot" by Marina and the Diamonds. She cleared her throat and sang loudly.

Come and fill your cup up,

looking for some good luck,

good luck, good luck to you

hanging like a fruit,

ready to be juiced,

juiced, juiced.

Livin' la dolce vida,

life couldn't get much sweeter,

don't you give me a reason,

that it's not the right season.

Babe, I love you a lot.

I'll give you all I've got.

Yeah you know that

it's true, I've been

saving all my summers

for you, I'm been saving

all my summers for you.

Like fruit, like fruit.

She ended with a long key and she saw Dipper at the side of her eye, "I can see you." Mabel cocked her head back, "It doesn't feel like we're dead. I can see my daughters, and I can see my house. I don't feel like...I don't feel like I'm rotting." Dipper nodded, "I think it's a process." Wallis walked downstairs and Mabel noticed how red her eyes were, "Go upstairs. Is she smoking weed?" A loud cry broke from Wallis and she covered her mouth. Mabel and Dipper transported upstairs and saw the bathroom door a wee open. There she hung, Elle hanging from the string of her graduation cap. Mabel and Dipper gasped, Mabel starting to cry, "Oh my god...Elle....no....oh my god. M-my daughter...."

Even as ghosts, Mabel and Dipper had the worst experiences. As getting raped, cut, and so much incest going on wasn't bad enough when they were alive. It seemed so surreal. They saw themselves as 15 year olds. The time Grunkle Stan's wife forced Dipper upon Mabel. They saw the way that they both suffered with so much for so long. It's like they could never be free. They weren't the brightest kids on the block, either. Mabel was always happy but hated everybody. Dipper was awkward and shy, and he became into something else.

It was like it was never the end for the Pines twins. The two most known kids in Gravity Falls, the ones who always solved the mysteries and tested the theories. The ones who pretended incest wasn't a thing until Dipper was forced to have sex with Mabel. The ones who were caught up with so much crap. The ones who couldn't catch a breath or two because of so much they did. They never had an ending, it's like a never ending story to them.

But after going through at least 25 years of the ruins, it took them no longer than 2 years to connect the dots. Just always remember, that even if the shit that Mabel and Dipper had went through made them legends, it was worth it.

Climbing through the ruins and connecting the dots at the end.

Because legends never die.
And Mabel and Dipper were legends.
Especially in Gravity Falls, Oregon.

R.I.P - Mabel Rose Pines
"I don't know man. I just love cotton candy." Loving mother, daughter, and twin sister.

R.I.P - Tyrone "Dipper" Pines
"Of course, the circumference of the Earth is..." Loving father, son, and twin brother.

The End.

+++++++
A/N:
Congratulations to all of the fans of this two book saga! It's been a fun ride but I have to end the book saga now :( Unless you want them as ghosts, then you're shit out of luck. I just want to thank Kalel who helped me for the longest time! She helped me figure out ideas for The Ruins and a little bit of Connecting the Dots. My story was also spread on Tumblr, which was fantastic. 13.7k reads on The Ruins. I couldn't ask for anything else. I love love LOVE you all so much. You guys have supported me so much and I can still not believe how famous The Ruins got. I...I don't know. I'm just so grateful to be able to write. I just really wish I could get enough reads to make it a worldwide hit. But thank you all. Thank you all so much for all the moral support and all your comments and your faves. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I love you guys.

- zöelle / alyssa