Connecting the Dots

INTRO:

Mabel** (( From a later chapter. ))

"Dipper, I'm sorry." He whacked my hand away from his face, "Listen, we broke our bond. You promised me that we would never make contact. Here you are, fucking apologizing for something you didn't do. Mabel, don't you understand that you're fucking useless and I don't need you?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "Fine, I don't care. I was trying my best to be your sister and you go ahead and blow me away."

He rolled his eyes and made his hands into fists, starting to shout, "Listen, Mabel. You were never there when I went through all those troubles. I tried my hardest to impress you and here you are asking for some fucking apology? This is fucking outrageous, you don't understand how long I was eager for your touch. I decided you were never coming back, so I broke our rope of promise and found a wife. Now here you are, shitting on my party. Why don't you leave? You have no control over me anymore." I looked at him in sorrow, I finally realized that my brother grew up, it's time for me to move on. I tried my best to give him one last hug but he denied. I walked away, but before I reached the door I said my last words to him, "See ya later, Dippin Sauce."