Chapter 3

Dippers POV**

- This takes place 2 years later after Stan was poisoned. -

I saw my new child -- a girl -- start pre-school. I kissed her goodbye and she went on her way. June was arrested for killing Stan Jr. , and I had no history of Mabel. Losing my 10-second younger sister was a tough ride. I got into my car and slowly reversed, and then soon drove off.

I ended up in downtown London and parked in the nearest parking lot. I walked around and ended up by a cafe, decided to get a coffee or something. I saw all kinds of pastries and oddly named drinks. I looked around and saw a girl, looked peculiarly like Mabel. She was with a man, and she wore her jacket that had a pine tree on it -- my pine tree.

"Sir, how may I take your order?" I was taken aback and cleared my throat, "Um...a muffin and a decaf coffee -- no creamer, please." My eyes kept leading to Mabel, "Alright, that will be £1.65." I paid and grabbed my stuff, sitting down at the nearest table next to my sister. She turned her head and her smile turned into a frown. She slowly got out of her chair and walked over to me, "Dipper?" I saw her lip shake and she hugged me, crying into my shoulder, "It's been so long."

Mabel**

I stopped crying and smiled, "How's June?" His face went blank and he sighed, "Jail. She poisoned Stan Jr and I feel so mad at myself. In good news, my daughter Gemma started pre-school today." I smiled and rubbed a hand through my hair, "I have 3 children of my own. Ella, Wallis, and Laris." He laughed and Dariel sat next to me, "This is my fiancee, Dariel." Dipper waved and smiled. "Who's picking up the girls today?" Dariel asked. I shrugged and laughed, "I will."

I drove off, to see the school that my daughters stay in burning. I saw Wallis and Laris crying around a piece of debris. "Momma, Ella's trapped!" I pushed my way into the building to see Ella standing, her blonde hair covering her face. "Reygan said to leave, mommy." I ran towards here and she grabbed my arm, "Reygan said you would hurt me if I didn't do this right. I set the school on fire, monmy. Are you proud?"