Chapter 2

Dipper's POV**

I adjusted my tie and smiled. Today was my wedding day. I turned around to open the door, that was until I froze dead in my tracks. A picture of me and Mabel at age 13. I missed her so much, her smile brightened my days. I swear I saw her fade and I was there, all by myself. "I love you." I muttered under my breath.

*About an hour or two*

"Who objects to these to of being newlyweds?" I smiled, nobody objecting. I heard a loud bang and saw the doors swipe open, "I object!" Everyone gasped as Mabel stood there, her body covered in blood, sweat, and probably dirt, "You left your son with me and now I won't be the only one living alone." Mabel jumped onto June and repeatedly scratched at her. "Mabel, Mabel! Stop!" I pulled her off and she broke into my arms crying. "Dipper, please. Please don't hurt me anymore." Everyone stared at us, and I picked her up and brought her to the back of the church, in the crying room.

Mabel's POV**

"Dipper, I'm sorry." He whacked my hand away from his face, "Listen, we broke our bond. You promised me that we would never make contact. Here you are, fucking apologizing for something you didn't do. Mabel, don't you understand that you're fucking useless and I don't need you?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "Fine, I don't care. I was trying my best to be your sister and you go ahead and blow me away."

He rolled his eyes and made his hands into fists, starting to shout, "Listen, Mabel. You were never there when I went through all those troubles. I tried my hardest to impress you and here you are asking for some fucking apology? This is fucking outrageous, you don't understand how long I was eager for your touch. I decided you were never coming back, so I broke our rope of promise and found a wife. Now here you are, shitting on my party. Why don't you leave? You have no control over me anymore." I looked at him in sorrow, I finally realized that my brother grew up, it's time for me to move on. I tried my best to give him one last hug but he denied. I walked away, but before I reached the door I said my last words to him, "See ya later, Dippin Sauce." He sighed. I walked out, everyone staring at me while I left. "Papa!" Stan ran into Dippers arms and waved gooobye to me. I walked off and stopped dead in my tracks, in the middle of the crosswalk. The cars around me stopped and honked, and I fell onto the street. One of the women got out of her car and saw me lying there, "Oh my god, she's passing out from blood loss." I soon passed out and remember nothing.

"Ms. Pines, are you alright?" I heard a faint voice call out. "Please...get me out." I couldn't move. "You've been in a coma for about 15 years now." I gasped. 15 years? I'm 35? That means that Stan is 17. Dipper. I forgot about him, 15 years ago. "Please, can you check my history records?" The doctor nodded and saw my relatives, "Ah, yes. Stanford Pines was one of my patients. Heard he was found last year, rotting in his old Mystery Shack. I always went there as a kid. Your brother, Tyler Pines?" I sighed, "Yeah, I guess." "And your daughter, Kathryn Pines Handsworth?" "I gave her away at such a young age." "And your brothers' dead son, Stanford Pines Jr. He was admitted to the hospital last week, his last wish was to say goodbye to "Mama Mabel."" I gasped. My only "son" was dead, but from what? "He died from poisoning." June. Of course.

She's the one.

___________\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Whoops, did I say Mabel died? She was admitted into a 15 year coma and then Stan Junior died :( .

Anyways, keep reading, plenty more updates to come.

- AlyssaaaaaaYY