Chapter 6

( This entire chapter is in 3rd person, and will probably most likely be a sad chapter. )

After seeing pictures of himself with Mabel, he couldn't feel anything anymore. The closest person to his heart had left, and now he has custody of her children. His daughter became great friends with the girls and soon it was like they weren't even Dipper's problem. Elle was a lot more happier with her sisters beside her, and Wallis + Laris had still kept the memory of their mother in front of them, so they had no focus on anything but Mabel. Ella was so young when all of this occurred, and she didn't really remember anything that had happened.

Dipper soon started writing music and jolted a few lyrics down on a sticky note:

"All I can do is say these arms were made for holding you. I wanna love you like you made me feel, when we were 18."

It felt like an eternity since Mabel had last hugged Dipper. He felt empty, he never went out, (unless it was for groceries.) he never talked to anyone, and he kept himself locked in his room. He had grown skinny, full of bones and barley any skin.

Wallis, at this point, was going to be admitted into a psychiatric hospital. She repeated that Mabel wasn't dead, she still roams the Earth. She supposedly "pretended" to die and snook away once we almost buried her. There was a slight chance of believing but it was nonsense to the rest of them. It was all a clueless mystery to them, and they had no way to find out anything. They only had the burnt doll a little girl from their pre-school. It was named Fiona, and it had the most beautiful blonde curls and white dress with a crimson wrap around the waist. It used to look so beautiful, before the fire started. Ella had also befriended the little girl, and there was a rumor that Ella had killed the little girl + Mabel by setting the school on fire.

Ella knew everything, she knew the story behind it all. And living with it was competely horrible, because she felt like it would burn into her soul until the day she died. Living with a memory like that?

Before Mabel had died, she wrote down a note to send to Dipper, but it was never sent, really.

Dear Dipper,

It's been a very long time and I know you probably hate me right now (due to what I did at your wedding.) and you'll probably never forgive me, but that's okay. I miss you. And...I've been trying to actually write this letter. It took me at least 3 weeks just to finally get the right letter written. I'm jusy sorry. I don't know anymore. I love you.

Mabel x

Dipper put the letter back in the envelope and felt a tear fall down his cheek. He crumbled it up and swallowed.

"Please come back."