Chapter 5

Ella's POV**

I ran pretty far, my knees soon giving out. I saw Julie chasing after me, breathing heavily, "You need to slow down over...time." I rolled my eyes, "Come on, Julia. I can see my uncles business from here." We trotted down into town, which I noticed was a lot different from when mum took us. There it was, Pine Tree Bakery. I walked in, waiting. I saw a girl with brunette hair and green eyes step out, "Hello, welcome to Pine Tree Bakery. How may I help you?" she asked, putting stuff into the ovens and into the glass cases, "Oh..yes. Um...can I have.." She looked up at me and I eyed her, "I want..." she gasped and ran to the back of the bakery, screaming in happiness.

Julia reached into her pocket, "Ella, I only have 2 pounds. How much do you have?" I pulled out money, "15. I stole some from Mrs. Terris." she chuckled and the brunette girl came back with a man, "Ella?" he asked, looking at me. "What? Who..." he smiled, "It's me, it's your uncle." I ran toward him and wrapped my arms around him, crying. Julia waved, and smiled. She walked out the door and I let go of Dipper, running after her, "Wait...wait! Julia!" I saw her from on top of the hill, her hot breath making smoke from the cold wind, "Ella, I--" before she could finish her sentence, I saw a hand grab her and I ran, looking for her. Footprints led through the snow, all the way to the orphanage. I looked back, my two sisters and Dipper running towards me. I slid down and followed the prints, waiting to see the outcome of what it was. I saw Julia crying, her top ripped and her legs and bum covered in blood and snow, "JuJu...are...are you okay?" she was crying and shivering, her screams of hurtfulness blocking her sound. "JuJu, listen to me. Calm down, calm down. Tell me, what happened." She took a breath and covered her face, "He tried to rape me, Ella. He caused enough for me to bleed and he saw you, so he ran." I helped her up, taking her to the orphanage, "Ella! Julia! Where were you?" Mrs. Terris looked at Julia's legs and grabbed her from me, "Julia! Oh dear, what happened?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, only to see my uncle looking at me, "Who are you?" he cleared his throat, "I'm Ella's uncle."

We went to my mothers old house, the mansion in the outskirts of Manchester. Wallis and Laris helped me pick out clothing while I bathed. After I was done, I went downstairs and saw Dipper getting food ready for us. "Come on, Ella. Look outside."

---------------------------------------------

This was such a small chapter because I have no inspiration anymore I think I'm just gonna write about my feet in peoples faces lol - alyssa