<Unknown Number>

Quietly, she sneaks out of the training room and walks through the long hallway, stopping a few feet away.

After staring at the screen for a few seconds, she finally speaks up.

"Hello?"

The voice on the other line sounds distressed as it speaks up. "Um hello, I would like to give an anonymous tip. Is this the right number?"

"Go ahead."

"I'm at the ... province and there seems to be a body near an abandoned building. I was told to call this number to report it."

"We'll send someone right away sir. Thank you for your report."

EunMin sighs through her nose as she hangs up the phone, letting out a dry laugh as she stares at the number.

Tsk. They called my personal number.

The whole set up of the situation screamed set up to the detective, still, this could be their chance to finally get a hold of the missing detective. She knows it's risky but it's worth a shot.

After debating for a while whether she should go or not, EunMin finally makes up her mind, sneaking out of the facility as quietly as possible, knowing that if the boys found out, they wouldn't let her go. Or if they did, they would probably want to come with her, and there was no way she is going to get the boys involved.

The least amount of people that know, the better it is. She knows it's more likely a trap but she still has to do it. Hopefully they'll understand.

🐾🐾🐾

Back at the gym Jungkook and Hoseok sit side by side, quietly observing the gym.

"I'm worried about noona." Jungkook says taking a sip of his water. "She hasn't been acting like herself lately."

"I'm worried about her too." Hoseok confesses resting his head on his arms as he leans forwards. "She hasn't been the same ever since he was taken." He adds and the youngest nods. "How are you holding up? You were pretty close to the detective too."

"I'm doing alright." Jungkook says, the corner of his lips slightly turning upwards before it drops down as he sighs. "I just have a really bad feeling about this."

As if on cue, Taehyung approaches the two, a worried look on his face.

"Have you seen EunMin?" He asks glancing around.

"Noona? She was here not that long ago." Jungkook says with a frown. "Why?"

"Well, I was looking for her and I haven't seen her around." Taehyung answers trying his best to sound calm even though he has a knot in his stomach.

"Hey." Hoseok calmly says placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Let's take a deep breath and look for her okay?"

"Y-yeah."

"For now let's split up and look for her, the facility is quite big so if one of us finds her, let's meet in the cafeteria."