034

Animal headspace

The detectives let out a small chuckle as they exchange glances, each boy leaning onto one of the detectives

Given that they hadn't said a word ever since they woke up, and had spent all morning chasing each other around their small apartment in circles, the detectives figured that the hybrids were a little more gone than the day before.

But now, the exhausted boys lay next to the detectives on the couch, pleased smiled on their faces as they close their eyes and relax.

Throughout the day, the detectives had been trying to pay close attention to the hybrids, trying to gather as much information about them for future reference.

So far, they noticed that the boys were clinger than the usual and played around a lot, they also seemed to have more energy than the usual.

Yoongi on the other hand, had been mostly quiet and by himself, quietly watching from a distance.

Aside from their change in behavior, the detectives also noticed that the hybrids had trouble with some things that they usually would have no trouble with, specially with small detailed tasks such as buttoning up their shirts, or tying their shoelaces.

Jungkook seemed to particularly enjoy being close to detective Kim, following him around closely, while Taehyung was stuck to EunMin like glue, a part of him constantly in contact with her, when he wasn't with her, he was with Yoongi, alternating between the two any time one of the other didn't pay much attention to him.

Taehyung lets out a smile whine as he sees EunMin looking at her phone, pouting as he tugs on her sleeve, and the girl tries not to smile at his cuteness.
"What is it Tae?" She asks after teasing him for a bit, pretending she didn't notice him even though he was right there.

Satisfied with her response, Taehyung places his head on her lap, closing his eyes as the girl runs her hands through his hair, but their moment is interrupted when his stomach growls, and he hides face behind his palms.

"Are you hungry Tae?" EunMin asks and the boy shyly nods, face still hidden. "Shall we get something to eat?" She asks taking one of his hands, the boy happily following behind her as she guides him to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, back at the couch, Jungkook's doe eyes watch Namjoon as he turns another page of his book, his hand slowly reaching up until his index finger gently pokes the detective's cheek, earning a chuckle from him.

"What is it Kook?" Namjoon asks with a smile, placing his bookmark in the book as he closes it to look at the youngest, but the boys just shakes his head and leans on the detectives shoulder, fidgeting with his hem of his shirt as he does so.