004

The next morning I'm awoken by something soft and fluffy brushing against my nose, the sensation making me sneeze.

As I slowly try to sit up, a heavy weight holds me down. When I look to my side, Taehyung is sleeping soundly, an arm wrapped around my torso.

On the other side, Jungkook slowly rubs his eyes and stares at me for a while before speaking up. "D-Did I wake you noona?" He asks grabbing his bunny ears closer to the sides of his face.

"Not at all Jungkook." I say with a smile and ruffle his hair, then to make him feel better I softly scratch the base of his ears.

"Tae?" I call out softly, slightly shaking his shoulder which makes him groan. "It's time to get up."

"Why?" He says in a whiny voice rubbing his eyes.

"Because we have some things to do." I say moving to get away from his grip. "I need to get you guys some things if you're staying for a while."

As soon as Taehyung hears this, his ears perk up and he immediately sits up, his tail wagging rapidly.

"Really?"

"Yes, but I need to get ready." I say and he moves his arms letting me free.

With a sigh, I quickly get up and head to the bathroom, making sure that the door is locked.

As I comb my hair, I let out a sigh and try to relax my tense shoulders.

"You can do this Eun Min." I say to myself making a fist. "You're just taking a break for a day."

A break.

It's been too long since I've taken a day off from work. I should try to enjoy it.

"Are you guys ready?" I call out as I open the door and two figures brush by the door into the direction of the living room.

"We're ready." Both say at the same time.

"Then let's go." I reply with a smile and grab the keys.

***

The ride to the super market is overall quiet, with Taehyung pointing at something and shouting once in a while.

"Alright boys," I say resting my arm on the seat and turning to face them, "stay close to me and don't wander off."

Jungkook nods his head a little too hard and Taehyung responds with a hum, basically half way out of the car.

With a low chuckle, I remove the key and lock the car as we cross the set of glass doors.

Their eyes widen as they see the isles with different products, looking like they've never seen something like this before and they just found their favorite candy.

"It's so big." Jungkook says in a small voice.

"So is there anything specific you guys want to eat?" I ask as we walk through the isles and both of them glance at each other and shrug in response. "Well, if you see anything let me know." I say giving them a smile.