Final Boss

A/N
This is pretty long so dont die. Yeah enjoy the last episode, but I AM THINKING OF MAKING A SEQUEL.

Y/n POV

    There was a wooden door with a rusted knob. It reeked of rotten flesh, mixed with what smelled like blood. I was scared, my heart raced by each step we took. Time froze for me as we were a mere few inches away from the door. I realized that everyone in the room was not walking at a normal pace, but in a very slow walking speed.

    My instincts got the best of me, the fear was far to much for me to take. I grasped the closest hand next to me, holding it very tight. The person froze for a second, but was held my hand and assured me that Ill be safe.

    "Don't overthink y/n, ill be here with you the entire time." Yami spoke.
    He held my hand even tighter, as if this would be our last moments together.
    "Who's gonna open the door?" Joey stood quiet after that.

    Silence rained in the now little room we were in. The walls have shifted enclosing us in a tight room. Nobody dared to speak, I sure as hell was not planning on opening that door, and I can tell Yami wasn't doing it either.

    "ill do it..." Yugi finally broke the silence. "Brave one right there." Nick gave a reassuring smile. Yugi nodded, and reached his shaky hand out for the knob. He turned the knob, and a click echoed through the small room.

    Everyone stood in their positions, paralyzed in our fear. We could only hear the working of the vents, and our heavy breaths increasing in speed. I took the first step, moving forward and dragging Yami with me slowly. Everyone followed close behind me.
Yugi was still shaking, but he snapped out of his daze opening the door.

    "This is it." Tristin gulped. "Anything you guys wanna say?"
    "You guys were the best friends I could ever ask for." Yugi began to tear up.
    "You guys mean a lot to me, and I want you to know that." Joey looked at his feet.
    "I got attached to you guys, thanks for reminding me what true friends are." Nick looked away.
    "Ill ride and die with you all any day, even our last." Tristin smiled.

    That left me and Yami. Just the two of us. I went first.

    "Ever since I stopped hanging out with yugi, I realized that I lost a big part of my life. I haven't been hanging with you guys at all since I went to a new group of friends. Without you guys I feel pretty empty, hell..I missed an entire adventure with you guys. You know, Yami being pharaoh, and Joey finally dueling correctly. If we make it out of here, Ill never wanna leave your guys side again. For anyone."

    Everyone grinned. "Let's kick some ass." I gave one back.

    All eyes turned to Yami.

    "All right...Ill go." He chuckled.

    "Yugi you're a great partner, the best I could have ever had. Joey you have grown so much since the first time we dueled. Tristin you were always there when we needed you, and you were the smart one in the group...Nick." Yami gave a playful but evil grin.

    "yes Yami?" Nick chuckled.
    "oh god i hated you."

    Everyone laughed, including me.

    "Why Yami..hmmm whatever did I do?"
    "Cocky, obnoxious, offensive, stupid, a smartass, always insulted me, and even worse flirted with y/n so bad that it made her so uncomfortable on so many levels. Yet...in the end I grew closer to you. I mean hell we beat each other up in the other room because we were fighting over y/n."

    "so thats what you were fighting about.." Joey said.
    "wait why were you guys fighting over me?" I point to myself.
    "..." Yami grew silent, but started laughing.