Part 11: Queen of Cups

Queen of emotions. Sensitivity, otherworldliness, intuition, visions, dreams, psychic ability. An artistic, emotional, empathetic, caring, passionate, loyal woman. Your hunches and intuitions are reliable guides.

Eddie considered another warm mini-blueberry scone with the last of his cappuccino, but after a very late night with a relatively early start, getting even a few more zees seemed a better idea. 

He'd need his strength tonight, especially after the intense, into the wee small-hours, best kind of dream-capping  sexuality with Marlena on Ollerstein's patio, with LA below. 

She said Seabiscuit, good for a mile and a quarter, great in the stretch drive. He'd have to share that, cuz glorious smack-talking was a man's right at his bachelor party. 

Popping a hunk of pineapple in his mouth and adjusting the lounger's tilt, he was max-relaxed in a heartbeat, eyes shut, brain powering down.  

Announce her love from high places, tell all about - that'd been a long and loud fact, waves of spewed Italian arousal, challenging him as the only man capable of satisfying her fire, praising him in French, sharing the pride of HIS evening of triumph. After the Sorceress Queen swore all things crazy great with incredible oral gratification, he'd drilled her ass deep into Ollerstein's world of wonder rock on the patio. The physical fireworks were beyond compare.

He grinned again about her admitting, "My legs aren't working so well, so that would be great," line about getting her back to bed. THAT was going down in manly man history. He'd have nooo problem working it into conversation. Marlena's legs were  beyond admirable, somebody would mention him not being deserving. 

Not what she think guys, he'd start the story...

"Good maw-nin' Eddie. Your faaah-bu-lous fiancee didn't want you to miss out on gettin' sum quality bachelor experience with Strange today..." delivered in evocative Georgia Sultry tones, made his eyes snap open to confirm Rachel wasn't actually on board. 

Marlena was, and in hyper-sexy-skimpy volleyball gear,  multi-colored ball perched on her hip, she was a vision lacking only the full 6'2" frame of Rachel to represent The Platinum Fury, beach volleyball legend. 

From the crowning silver-white glow of platinum wig, past breasts barely contained in a sequined top, to tanned, toned, and enticingly oiled abdominals, the cabin was filled with the full 5'7" dynamic of Marlena the Magnificent, thunderous wonder of shiny thighs and calves poised for action beneath a miniscule pair of rugby shorts. 

"...and she said y'all could have as muuuch of me as you wanted 'til the wheels touch down."  

Pulling off her wrap-round Oakley's, one stride moved her close enough to lean over him - Damn! her eyes were throwing off high voltage neon green again - his Inner Man accepted the fact Marlena never disappointed when she was all-in on a character. Greatness came in going with her flow. 

It wasn't the French prisoner begging for mercy from the fierce pirate LeSharque in the shower, but she had Rachel's Georgia peach speech style down, and oiled up, that was working fucking great...

"Ah know yer th' one who started calling mah husban' Lucky Dick, an' your ah-deea of lucky is diff-rent, 'cuz ah always wind up with his REALLY big dick in mah mouth. 

"But Marlena, she ALWAYS shares what a faaah-bu-luss giver you are, an' if'n that means you turnin' mah body intuh jelly, I swear Edgar Allan Starkes, if you do that for me, ah will let you rest, all...you...want."