Part 11: Queen of Cups

Start from the beginning

"You wouldn't make a guhl BEG now, would ya?"

"I don't know for sure, Rachel, why don't you try a little on me?" Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.

Her combination of light coconut smell and secret perfume erotically promising, she maneuvered onto a straddling of his lap - and he was All In long  before his hands finished exploring the oiled, scented smoothness of her musculature, and planted them on the firm fullness of her ass. 

Sliding fingers backward through his hair, she grabbed a handful and pulled his face down to jostle in the valley of beautiful tah-tahs, packed into the sequined top, laughing out loud. "You HAD to want to do that with The Platinum Fury, didn't ya,' Eddie? Now you've got a story to tell!" 

He chuckled at an unworried look she gave him while removing a joint from her right breast, confessing, "Even tho' Marlena give me her full blessin', ah'm jist a little nuh-vous 'bout thangs.  If'n this is the only chance I'll eveh get, I want to be INSANE about it. 

"So Eddie, I took a joint from Richard's stash, and  I wonder if you'd like to  smoke some of this really good shit with me?" 

 Fucking jetting back from a par-tay! with the Playmate in LaLa Land, to his bachelor par-tay! with allll this woman astride him, about to fire up a bone that was going to be exactly as wild as she expected?  Could the world possibly be more tuned to his ever-loving wave-length?

"I've wondered about you a hundred times, Eddie - have you ever wondered about me?" She lit  the joint, took several smaller hits to turn the end into a glowing coal, held the smoke before exhaling. 

"Fa-ah warnin'," she pointed the joint at him, "the times ah smoked afore sex, ah jist lost all control. Ri-chud thought sum-buddy would call the cops last week, 'cuz I was screamin' my sweet ass off, but they-ah ain't nobuddy to worry about he-ah, is they-ah?"

Reversing the joint in her mouth, she leaned him backward while plastering her body against his, shotgunning a steady stream of smoke into his mouth until he signaled done. Knowing she always practiced tricks like this - wanting to make sure she got the air of easy nonchalance right - didn't affect his appreciation one bit.

Perfect babe, muchas gracias. 

"Remember that time you and Marlena come over a little early, and I was still sunbathin' au naturale? I mean, she's a full-on goddess movie star in a bikini, raht? I'd probably want to hit that myself, but I've been dreamin' of what I saw in your suit more than I deserve to. You being mah husbands best fren' and best guhlfren's man...

"But you know what, Mister Poe-man? The most unreal head ever was my partner goin' down on me after we beat May and Walsh for that world title. So, today you're competing with a gold medal performance..."

"Don't worry about comparison shopping, Rachel," he tapped out the joint, "and if this is what Richard has around the house herb-wise, you had reason to feel insane. This is like Rahim's weed.

"Now, I might have suggested we play a little 'Hide the Strawberry' first..."

"Ohh, Marlena's talked LOTS about that!"

"...but we don't have any strawberries. We do have pineapple though," he picked up a pair of bright yellow hunks. "Hmmm, doesn't seem we have whipped cream..."

"Ah'm sure we must!" Marlena extricated herself and sauntered to the refrigerator, bringing back a large can of Mocha NatureWhip, filling her mouth before creating a space behind the shorts with two fingers and sending a blast of the product downward.