Veinte

A/N: Warning: there will be smut, this is not a drill, this chapter has smut. If you're uncomfortable, you might want to skip to the smut free parts, I'll let you know when it's safe to look.

_______________________________________

"Devitt!"

Her moans filled her bedroom, she didn't care about being loud tonight as she was lucky her sister was going to be out late tonight.

The man thrusts into her harder, finding a pleasurable rhythm for both of them.

Carmen's grip on the sheets below them as she moans out again.

The Irish man's hands begin to caress the brown skin of the woman he's currently inside of, feeling the slight moisture of her skin as they have both developed a thin layer of sweat. He slides his fingers slowly down her back to her nicely shaped behind, he gives it a firm smack earning a noise from the woman.
Grabbing a handful of her ass, he thrusts harder into her. She starts repeating his name over and over again.

She pulls on the sheets more, not caring that the bed covers were all messy now.

He thrusts into her harder turning her into a moaning mess.

His hands glide up her smooth skin again, gripping on her neck, he pulls her up to his level. She tries to steady herself as the man keep thrusting into her, she tries to take in sir with his hand wrapped around her throat. He had a firm grasp but didn't compress his grip. He places sloppy kisses and teeth scrapes of the slick skin of her neck. His free hand slowly moves down her stomach to her pelvis, making his way to her clit rubbing her slowly.

She starts begging him for more.

He gives her exactly what she wants and increases his movements.

"De-fitt, I-I'm bout t-t-to..." She can hardly get out what she wants to say due to her stuttering but the blue-eyed man knew exactly what she wanted.

The woman came as she spilled his name from her lips, Devitt tries to keep his hold on her as her orgasm hits her. After making sure he rode her pleasure, Devitt works on his release. When he's almost there, he pulls himself out of her and takes the condom off to arrive on her lower back. He stretches when he finds a box of tissues on one of her nightstands and helps clean her up.

They both flop onto the bed.

*******

(A/N: No smut)

Carmen's eyes flutter open as she hears something strange disturbing her sleep. The little bit of her brain that was functioning at the moment reminded her it was her phone, she goes to reach for it and braces for the blinding light.

She looks at her screen and sees Kenny's photo, he wants to talk to her on video chat.

She attempts to get up but something obstructed her, Devitt's arm. She carefully moves his arm, she didn't want to wake him up. He stirs a bit in his sleep but he doesn't wake.

She wipes the crust from her eye, the drool from her face. She carefully gets up to get a robe and fixes her hair. She takes her phone and heads to the balcony, closing the door behind her.

"Hey." She says after she accepts the call. She carefully sits down on one of the outdoor chairs, trying to stay away from the views of nosey neighbors.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I woke you up, I thought it was 6:24 in California."

Carmen looks up at the skies above her and sees the dark sky was partially blue with streaks of sunlight cutting through.