Cuatro

Carmen Alvarez was getting ready for her first title match against Tetsuya Naito for the NEVER Openweight Championship, she puts on her all white Adidas sneakers just as Tama Tonga comes in.

"Hey, there's some people out here who want to see you." He informs her as she ties her shoes.

"Who?"

"I don't know, some people who say they know you."

Carmen gets off the bench to take a look into the hallway. There stood her best friend, her brother, and her sister.

"Hey!" Her best friend puts out her arms to give her a hug and kiss.

"Oh my god, what are you guys doing here?" Carmen hugs each of them and gives them a kiss on the cheek.

"What do you mean? We wouldn't miss your first championship match." Her friend answered her.

"Don't get me emotional before my match." Carmen's eyes begin to water.

"Hey, stay focused." Her friend reminded her.

"You right, gotta keep my head in the game. I also have to get my makeup done, you guys can stay here, or I can get you seats--"

"We bought seats." Luis, her brother answered her.

"In fact, we should probably go to our seats. We kind of just snuck in here. So let's go before security figures us out." Her friend says while looking over her shoulder.

"Nice friends you have." Tama Tonga says to Carmen who just giggles.

Carmen puts her opponent through two Disc Jockeys which was Carmen's variation of a backstabber. She covers and lifts Naito's leg for the count.

She hears the bell, she gets off the mat so the referee can give her the belt.

She gives it a good look, taking in its shine before holding it high in the air.

*******

A week later, Carmen helps her best friend pack her bag. Her brother and sister already left to Sacramento days earlier.

"When are you coming back to California?" The other woman asks her.

"I don't know in a few weeks, there's some stuff going on in the Bullet Club."

"Oh, so, Bullet Club is like your grupo."

"Marisol, have you not been paying attention?"

"I'm sorry, I love you Carmelita, I do. But I don't follow this stuff."

Carmen rolls her eyes as she gathers Marisol's belongings.

"I did pay attention to you and-- what's his name? Devin?"

"Devitt?"

"Yee. You two look real close."

"Last night, you said me and Tama look real close. Devitt is going through some things and im just being a friend." Carmen explains.

"Aight." Marisol giggles to herself.

______________________________________

A/N: this chapter was really short and kinda sweet.

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I'll be honest, I kinda just typed this up and posted this without much editing.

See you on the next one!