Siete

A/N: just to warn ya this chapter is sorta long and I made a small edit. See bottom note for details.

_______________________________________

Carmen was doing her nightly routine until she heard a knock on her hotel room's door.

She didn't remember ordering room service or ordering anything so she had no idea why anyone would be knocking on her door at midnight.

The young woman started to become scared when she heard the knock again.

"Carmen, are you there?" She heard a voice, it was familiar but the door muffled the male voice a bit.

"Who the fuck is asking?" She yells as loud as she can.

"Woah, it's Kenny."

Carmen lets out a sigh of relief before opening the door to find the dark haired man leaning on the door frame.

"What the fuck? You couldnt text me? I was about to call security on you. Who knocks on someone's door at midnight?"

"Sorry, I actually made a beeline over here, didn't really think about it much."

Carmen motions him to come in.

"What do you need?" Carmen asks as she puts her now blonde hair into a ponytail. She could tell Kenny was in her hotel room for a reason and he wasn't there because he wanted to braid her hair.

"I know you were close to Devitt." Kenny started.

"I was, yeah."

"And I was close with Kota."

"Yeah, I believe you were."

"How do you deal with it? Having to turn on your friends."

Carmen stopped herself from gasping from his very forward question.

Earlier that night, AJ Styles and the rest of Bullet Club had attacked Kota Ibushi, Kenny's former tag team partner.

"First, I didn't turn on Devitt--"

"But the guys said--"

"You need to stop gossiping with the guys, sometimes be they dramatizing. Now, can I finish?" Carmen looks up at the larger man who nods innocently.

She sits down on her bed before continuing.

"You need to know that nobody is bigger than the Club and you do everything for the benefit of the Club, you have to put your personal feelings aside."

"So, do anything for the benefit of the Club?" Kenny asks as he lies down on her bed.

'Yup." Carmen observes him carefully, almost giving him the side eye as he's getting too comfortable in her bed.

"How do you deal with it?"

"You just do."

"How?"

"I don't know, you just have to let these things roll off your back."

Kenny lets out a deep sigh.

"You don't need Kota anymore, you're not that guy anymore. You're Kenny Omega, The Cleaner."

"I guess you're right." Kenny let out another deep breath.

"Good, now can I go to bed?"

"Sure." Kenny places his arms behind his head, getting more comfortable.

"I was actually planning on sleeping by myself."

"Awe, but I'm sharing a room with Cody Hall and I'm so comfortable and my room is so far away. Why can't I staaaaay?" Kenny complains in child-like voice.