Diecinueve

A/N: Warning: Light smut at the end.
_______________________________________

Carmen gently wakes up from sleep, the scent of coffee had traveled to her and she grabbed her robe. Tying the belt of the robe around her, she slowly goes down the stairs. She can hear the front door being closed, someone left, she didn't know who. Walking into the kitchen answered her question as Marisol stood alone in the kitchen sipping coffee and eating breakfast.

"Your coffee is right there, I remember how you like it." Marisol tells Carmen when she spots her best friend.

Carmen takes the coffee in a Winnie the Pooh mug and carefully sips it, Marisol made it exactly how she likes it.

"No breakfast for me?" Carmen asks as she sees only one plate of food and all the counters were clear.

"Yeah the fridge is full if you want to make something and there's a really good donut shop down the street. You know I don't cook."

"I can clearly see you're eating scrambled eggs, you can't make me some scrambled eggs?"

"There's eggs in the fridge."

"Is this how you treat all your guests?"

"Yes." Marisol answers while buttering her toast.

Carmen takes a long sip of her coffee as silence fell in the room.

"I fucked up." She announced.

"What happened?" Marisol asked before opening the fridge and pouring some orange juice for herself.

"I kissed Devitt."

"What!" Marisol spilled some of her juice and rushed to the paper towel roll.

"I kissed Devitt." Carmen repeated herself.

"Why? How? When? Where?"

"Last night, it just happened, I saw him and it just happened."

"Just like that?" Marisol asks while she cleans up the juice.

"Just like that. I saw him, walked up to him, and kissed him."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"Not even a hello?"

"Not even a hello."

"What the fuck! What the fuck, Carmen! Why would you do that?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. I think I just snapped or something."

"Since when you been so bold?"

"I don't know... Never, cause I've never done anything like that before. But I don't know I saw him and my mind went blank. Then... it just happened. Like I don't know, I lost my mind or something."

"Hell yeah you lost your mind. You fucked up."

"I fucked up." Carmen agreed.

"So what you're going to do?"

"I don't know, pretend it didn't happen and avoid him forever?"

"You should probably apologize as well."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, what you did was wrong."

"Fine." Carmen groans.

*******

Carmen and Charlotte teamed up against Becky Lynch. With Becky down, Carmen puts Charlotte through a snap dragon suplex. Seeing the opportunity, she hits both Becky and Charlotte with the the v-trigger. She does a few of Kenny Omega's mannerisms, paying homage to the former Bullet Club leader. Carmen works on eliminating Becky Lynch but Charlotte starts swinging at her. With an elbow to the face, Charlotte backs off and Carmen heads to the second turnbuckle of the opposite side of the ring.