Annabeth

I woke up to my first day of junior year with my alarm screaming at me. I got up and turned off my alarm clock and turned on some music on my phone. I walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower not bothering to look at my hair. I took a shower and diffused my hair so the curls wouldn't be so damp and frizzy. 

Next I walked over to my closet and got out my first day of school outfit. I wore a light grey blouse with some high wasted black shorts and a dark grey cardigan my best friend piper got me for my birthday. I then sat at my desk and put on a little mascara and concealer, then I put my hair into a half up half down style. I put my converse on grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

By the time I had cereal and said goodbye to Helen and my dad, it was 7:45 and Thalia drove up to my house in her black pick up truck. Hazel and Piper were in the back seat so I hopped in the front.

"Good morning!'' I said enthusiastically.

"Ahh yes I'm just soo exited for school to start again" my best friend Piper said with sarcasm etched in her voice.

" I'm exited" Hazel piped up. She was only a sophmore but she was so sweet and innocent that we all loved hanging out with her. " I get to take art this year!"

"I was going to skip, but Jason said he would kill me if If I missed my first day of senior year." Thalia said. Jason was Thalia's brother who was a junior like Piper and I. 

"where is Jason?" Piper asked innocently, even though both Thalia and I looked back at her and smirked.

"He's walking to school with Nico, Frank, and some new kid"Thalia said

"Percy" Hazel said

"how do you know him?" I ask Hazel

" Nico had him and some of the other boys over a couple days ago" Hazel said. Nico was Hazels half brother but there was no way to know unless you knew them. Hazel had coffee colered skin and curly cinnamon colored hair. Nico was the complete opposite, he was pale and tall and wore exlusively black clothing opposed to hazels wide aray of outfits. Today she was wearing a gold skirt with a black sweater and a black beret.

"why didn't we drive Lena today? She seems pretty nice" Pper asked

" She's really nice" Hazel Confirmed" but super shy, she only talkes when shes around Will. I invited her to drive with us but she said that she was happy to walk with her brother."

" We should invite her to eat lunch with us." I say to the car. everyone agreed. Our lunch table now consisted of Piper, Hazel, Thalia, Lena, Rachel and I. Rachel was really nice and artsy so it was fun to sit with her. Rachel skateboarded to school so she rarely drove with us.

" we're here" Thalia says and the four of us hopped out of the car, Rachel skated over to us. she stowed her skateboard In Thalia's car without even asking and slung her arms around me and Pipers shoulders.

" What a wonderful day to go back to hell." Rachel said airily. She was wearing a white blouse and paint splattered mom jeans. Her converse had so much graffiti on them you couldn't tell that they used to be white. With that we walked into the school and got our schedules.