Chapter 19

Riele's POV:
Today I'm going to hang out with Jade,  Ella, Lillimar, Lizzy, and Maeve at 3:00 am, and right now it's 11:00 am. I take a shower, do my personal hygiene, and start watching tv. Just then I hear a knock on the door. I opened the door and I saw Jace. "Oh, hey Jacey," I say. "Hey, babe," he says giving me a peck on the lips. He walks in and sits on my couch. "What're you doing here," I ask him. "I was bored so I came here," he responds. "Ok, but you have to go around 3:00 because I'm going out with my friends," I say. "Kk," he responds.

I sit down next to him and continue watching tv. "I wanna do something," he says looking at me. "We could bake," I suggested. "Oh, oh, oh, do you know how to make those candied strawberries," he asks. "Yea," I respond. "Can we make that? I've always wanted to try them," he says. "Ok, then," I respond.

(A/n: hear me out guys, candied strawberries are sooooo good. And they're so easy to make. All u have to do is put water and sugar in a pot and put it on your stove. Once it turns brown-ish color dip the strawberries in the in the mix. I promise you it's soooooooooo good. U have to try it, but anyways back to the book)

I get all the ingredients ready and started making them while Jace just watched from the side. Once they were done, Jace tried to eat some but they were too sticky so half of it ended up on his lips. I started laughing at him. "What," he asks cluelessly. "You've got something right.. everywhere," I say giggling. "Oh, really?" he asks. He starts kissing me everywhere, getting the sticky substance all over my face. "Jace, stop," I yell laughing.m

He eventually stops and we continue eating. "Hey, what time is it?" I ask him. "2, why?" he asks. "Shoot, I gotta go get ready," I say running up the stairs. Jace follows me up the stairs and into my room. I just go into the bathroom and take a shower. After I'm done I come out in a robe and sit down at my desk to do my make up. "Rie, do you have to go?" I hear Jace ask. "Yes I do," I say chuckling. "Go hang out with Sean or something," I continue. "But, I wanna stay with you," he whines. I smile, and get up to sit on his lap. He just sits there and pouts with his hands crossed over his chest. I kissed his cheek, knowing that would make him feel better. He smiles at me and kisses me.

Before it gets out of control I pull away and stand up. "What that's all I get?" he asks. "Yup," I giggle. "Rieeeee, come back," he whines. I just laugh at his goofiness. I get done with my make up and get into this:

 I get done with my make up and get into this:

(Except change the shoes to white vans)

"Dangggg, babe, who you getting ready for?" He asks. I giggle at his comment. "Jace can you drop me off at Ella's house?" I ask him. "Sure, babe," he replies. I'm putting the final touches of my make up in the bathroom when Jace comes in and hugs me from behind. I smile, turn around and hug him.

"I'm so glad your my girlfriend," Jace says. "I know," I respond and we both start laughing. "Ok, let's go," I say. We both go outside and into the car. "So where are you guys gonna go," Jace asks. "We were gonna go to this party. And don't worry, it's an all girls party," I say. "Ok, good, cause I don't need some other guy all over you when I'm not there," he says. I chuckle at him. "You're cute when you're jealous," I say. He just playfully rolls his eyes.

A/n: ok... chapter 19 (I think?) is done. What do u guys think they're gonna do in the all girls party?? As always lemme know if u guys have any ideas about the book. Ok, byeeeeeeeeeee!