Chapter 17

Jace's POV:
Today was the day. Today's the day I'm gonna ask riele to be my girlfriend. I've got it all figured out. I'm gonna take her to the beach, set up a really nice picnic, watch the sunset with her and then finally, I'm gonna ask her with chocolates and a bouquet of flowers. "Rieeee, get up," I shake her. "Ughh, what do you want?" She says annoyed. "Get up, we have to be in the lobby with everyone in 30 minutes," I say.

"Ok, ok," she says. I already took a shower so I just wait for riele. I'm wearing this:

20 minutes later riele comes out of the bathroom in this:

"You done?" I ask. "Yea let's go," she replies. We go downstairs to the lobby, and we already see everyone there. "Ok, since we're all here, let's eat, shall we," Dan says. We go to the hotel buffet and by the time we're done, it's around 9 a.m.

Sean and jade come up to us. "Hey, guys, do you wanna come with us, to the arcade in a couple hours? Mace and Ella are already going," jade says. "Sure, what time should we be ready?" Riele asks. "Around 1 p.m." Sean replies. "Sweet, see you at 1," I say. We all go back to our rooms.

"What should we do while we wait," riele asks. "We could watch a movie," I reply. "Ok," she says. We put on the movie while we snuggle in bed. 20-30 minutes into the movie, I got bored and decided to annoy riele. "I tap her repeatedly on her shoulder knowing she hates it. She doesn't give in though. I just keep tapping her. "Jace, what in the world do you want?" she asks irritated. I chuckle. "Nothing," I reply cheekily. She looks at me and gives me her "are u dumb?" face. "I will never understand you," she says shaking her head. After that I rest my head on her lap, and fall asleep.

.................2 hours later..................

Still Jace's POV:
I wake up and it's around 1 which means we gotta go to the arcade soon. Riele was already awake and she was scrolling through her phone. "Hey," she said once she realized I was  awake. "Hey," I reply. I get up so she can get up and since we already took showers, all we did was slip on our shoes, and we were off. We got down to the lobby to see mace and Ella but no Sean or jade. "Hey, where's Sean and Jade?" Riele asks. "Oh, they're already at the arcade. We're gonna meet them there," Ella says. "Oh, cool," I say.

We get to the arcade and we see Jade and Sean kissing on a table booth with pizza in front of them. "Get a room," Ella says playfully causing them to jump apart. We all sit down at the booth and get a slice of pizza. "Hey, Jace, can me and Ella talk to you," jade said once riele had gone to the bathroom. We get up, so Sean and mace can't hear us. "So we heard from Sean that you were gonna ask riele out," jade says. "Of course, we're happy for you," Ella continues, "but, if you hurt her, you will be painfully sorry," she says. "If you so much as look at her the wrong way, I will break you," jade says. I raise my hands up and gulp nervously. "Uhhh," I stutter nervously. Jade and Ella start laughing. "Jace, we're just playing with you," jade says. "But seriously, don't ever hurt her," they say getting serious again. They both walk away leaving me dumbstruck. I just follow them to the table, still confused on what happened.

Anyway, we finished eating, and now we were playing games. "Hey, rie! Bet you can't beat me in shooting basketballs," I say. "Oh, you're on!" She replies. We walk over to where the basketball shooting games are. "You're gonna lose, Norman" she says chuckling. "Aww, that's cute," I respond. "What's cute?" she asks confused. "The fact that you think you're actually gonna beat me," I say. She playfully rolls her eyes at me. "Just watch, and see," she says confidently. The game starts and I try to make as many of them as possible.

I look over to riele's score and I saw that she's 12 points higher than me. "Ugh, dang it," I say because there's only 10 more seconds on the clock. I only manage to get 4 more points in those 10 seconds. The timer goes off which meant the game ended. I looked at the scores to see it was 106-98, riele obviously being the winner. "HAHA, I won," she chants in my face while jumping up and down. She looks so cute, I can't help but laugh. She stops and looks at me. "And what are you laughing at?" she asks playfully offended. "Nothing," I say raising up my hands.

We went back to the group and we played mini golf, bowling, and car races for the next 3 hours. It was now 5, and we were just leaving the arcade.
Before we got into our cars, I hear Sean calling my name. "Hey, Jace! You've got everything prepared for riele?" He asks. "Yup, I'm making sure she'll never forget it," I say smiling. "Good, tell me how it goes tomorrow, ok?" He says. "Ok," I say, "see ya later."

I walk up to our car and see riele waiting for me. "Hey, rie! I've got a surprise for you. But you have to wear this blindfold till we get there," I say. "Oh, come on, Jace. You know I hate surprises. Just tell me what it is now," she says. "No, now get in the car and put this on," I hand the blindfold to her. "Ughh, fineee," she says. I drive to the beach where I set up this:

I take her out of the car and and guide her to where I set it up

I take her out of the car and and guide her to where I set it up. "Ok, you can take off your blindfold in 3... 2... 1....," I say excited. She takes it off and immediately she puts her hands over her mouth. "Jace, this is absolutely beautiful! Did you do this," she asks. "Yup, by myself," I say. "Oh, Jace, you didn't have to-," I cut her off. "Actually I did have to do this," I say. I pick up the bouquet of flowers and I get down on one knee. "Riele, I know that I'm way out of you're league. I'm not smart like you and I'm not put together like you, but I also know that I love you with all my heart. And I'm willing to change for you. A- Also I'm willing to wait for you if your not ready yet," I say nervously. Riele chuckles at that. "The point is, I'm in love with you, riele and I mean it. So, would you make me the happiest man and the world and be my girlfriend?" I ask. By now she was crying. "Yes, YESS!" she yells. "Yes, YOU SAID YES!" I yell. I pick her up and kiss her. We pull away and I say "I love you, Ms. downs." "And I love you, Mr. Norman," she replies. We kiss again before we sit down and enjoy the sunset while eating.

A/n: heyyy, guys. Hoped you like this chapter. Jace and riele are FINALLY together!!!! ❤️❤️ also I would like to dedicate this chapter to EricOsborne_97 and seenah212.
You guys have been voting for my chapters literally every time I make a chapter and I'm really glad you like me book!! Much love to you 2!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!
As always lemme know if you have any ideas for the book. Ok, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.