Chapter 11

Isabella's POV:
"Owen, your plan is genius. It was a good thing that you accidentally walked in on riele when she was talking about her dad," I says. "Yea I know. But I thought Jace and riele already cut ties," Owen says.

"Oh they did, but I have to make sure they never talk again," Isabella says wickedly. "That's my girl," Owen says. Owen leans in and he kisses her.

Jace's POV:
I was on my way to Isabella's house to tell her that if she doesn't straighten up I'm gonna break up with her. But when I got to her house, I saw the door was already open. "It was a good thing that you accidentally walked in on riele when she was talking about her dad," I heard Isabella say. But then I heard another male voice. They talked with each other for a little bit but then I heard, "That's my girl." I opened the door a little more to see them kissing.

"Isabella, what the heck?" I yell. She immediately pushes away from Owen. "Jace, what are you doing here," Isabella asks nervously. "Are u cheating on me," I ask. "Jace, since you already know I won't lie to you. I really like Owen. I just used you to get more popularity," Isabella says without a care.

"Are you serious?" I ask hurt. "Look, I'm sorry, but there are other fish in the sea," Isabella says happily. I just look at her dumbfounded and leave. I get to my house and I just start crying. I knew Isabella was mean to riele but I still loved her with all my heart. That was the only reason I didn't break up with her. I decided to text riele even though we're not friends anymore.

Me: can you please come to my house? I really need someone right now.

Riele's POV: I just took a shower, did all my hygiene stuff, and I put this on:

I was about to watch Netflix when I get a text.
Jace💔💔: can you please come to my house? I really need someone right now.
I knew whatever it was, it was serious because Jace literally never uses correct punctuation. I didn't know what to say, but I didn't want him to feel hopeless.
Me: I'll be there.
I drive to Jace's house. I sneak through his window because I don't wanna wake his parents up. Once I get in his room, he stares at me with big red puffy eyes. I knew he had been crying.

He walked over to me, and just hugged me. We stood like that for a good 5 minutes before he lets go of me. We sit down on his floor. "She broke up with me, riele," he barely whispers. He starts crying again, and I just hug him.

"It's gonna be ok, Jace," I say. After a while jace stops crying and it's silent. "I'm sorry," Jace says out of nowhere. "I'm sorry that I ruined our friendship, I'm sorry that I called you jealous when you were only trying to help me. I'm sorry that I've been such a bad friend that I even forgot your birthday. I don't deserve you, rie," he says. I could see the sincerity in his eyes. I could tell that he wanted to fix our relationship.

"It's ok," I says. Jace looks at her in disbelief. "Ser- seriously? You forgive me?" Jace asks. "Yea," I lightly chuckle. "I know that when you called me jealous it was Isabella talking not you. I just wanted Jace back and I think I got him," I smile. Jace hugs me and I hug him back.

"You wanna go get ice cream?" Jace asks. "In the middle of the night?" I say. "Sure, why not," Jace says. "Ok, then," I say. We go to the nearest Dairy Queen and laugh the whole time. It feels good to have my best friend back.

A/n: heyyyyyy guys, soooo Jace and riele are finally best friends again and Jace and Isabella have broken up. Lemme know if you guys have any ideas for the book, I always wanna know your guys' input. Ok byeeeeeeee!