Chapter 12

Jace's POV:
So today's Monday which means we're going back to set. I take a shower and put this on:

 I take a shower and put this on:

I was about to go to set and when I get a text from rie

Riele❤️🤪: hey can u pick me up to go to set??
Me: ofc I'll be there in like 20 min.
Riele❤️🤪: Thanks, Jacey!

I pull up to riele's house and I see her waiting by her doorstep. "Hey, rie," I say. "Hey, Jace," riele says. "Oh, you wanna go hang out after set today?" I ask. "Oh, I would, but I'm hanging out with amarr after set," riele says. "Oh," I say. I forgot that riele had a boyfriend.

Just then we pulled up to set and got out of the car. "Thanks for the ride, Jace," riele says. "No problem," I say. We walk into set and I start talking to Sean while riele goes up to Ella.

Riele's POV:
So we just got done with set and I'm waiting for amarr to pick me up in my dressing room. Just then someone knocks on my door. "Hey, rie can I come in?" Jace asks. "Yea sure," I say. "I just wanted to thank you again, riele. I was a real jerk to you, and I still don't think that I deserved your forgiveness. I'm just really sorry rie," Jace says. "Awww, Jace," I say while walking up to him and hugging him.

We stay like that for a while before we hear, "riele, what the heck are you doing?!" I let go of Jace and look over and I see amarr looking at me angrily. "Riele, what was that with you and Jace," he asks me angrily. "Calm down, Jace was upset, and I was only comforting him," I say.

"Comforting, my foot. You two were about to kiss," amarr yells. "Hey, man calm down, we wer-," Jace tries to say before amarr cuts him off. "Don't tell me to calm down when my girlfriend was just about to kiss someone else," Amarr yells.

Amarr just turns and walks away. I run up to him once we're outside. "Amarr, it's not what it looks like. I promise you jace and I are just friends," riele says. "Save it. I don't wanna talk to you," amarr says angrily as he gets into his car and drives off.

............................................................
(Skip to next day)

Riele's POV:
I decided to go to amarr's house to explain what happened yesterday. I take a shower and put this on:

I get into my car and drive to his house

I get into my car and drive to his house. I knock on the door but no one answers. I just open the door since it's unlocked. There's no one in the living room so I assume that amarr's in his room.

I come close to his room but I stop when I hear moans. I open his door and I see amarr and Daniella (Perkins) kissing. "Riele! What are you doing here?!" Amarr asks. "Apparently I'm catching my boyfriend cheating on me," I say pissed.

"Lemme get this straight. You were mad at me yesterday because you thought I was cheating on you with Jace, but in reality, you were with Daniella this whole time!?" I say yelling. "Riele, just calm-," amarr tries to say. "No, we're done. Don't call or text me ever again," I say leaving his house.

Even though amarr and I didn't really date for a long time, it still hurts because I really did like him. I drive back to my house and start watching Netflix until I get a text from Jace and I pick it up.
Jace🤪😈: hey wanna hang out today.
Me: sure, but can we stay home. I don't wanna go anywhere. Me and amarr broke up
Jace🤪😈: wait, really? Was it because of what happened yesterday?
Me: no, I tell you all the details when you get here.
Jace🤪😈: ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

I just continue watching Netflix till I hear a knock on my door. I open the door and I see Jace with chocolate ice cream. "Hey, riele. I got you ice cream," Jace says. "Hey, Jace, and thanks for the ice cream," I say happily. We go up to my room and start talking. "So, tell me what happened between you and amarr," Jace says.

"Ok, so today, I was going to go to amarr's house and explain to him what happened between us yesterday. But when I got to his house, I saw him kissing Daniella," I say. "Oh, rie, I'm sorry," Jace says empathetically. "Ehh, it's ok, we weren't really dating for long," I say not realizing a tear slipped from my face.

Jace pulls me into a hug, while I cry into his chest. I cried on his shoulder for a while. "Thanks for being there for me, Jace," I say once I stopped crying. "No problem," Jace says hugging me again. We pull away and we both look into each other's eyes. We lean into each other but just then reiya bursts into my room. We jump away from each other. "Oops, did I interrupt something?" she asks.

Did I almost kiss my best friend? Do I like Jace?

A/n: how'd you guys like this chapter! Should I make Jace and riele date now or should I make them wait a little bit? Lemme know if you have any ideas about the book. Ok byeeeeee