Chapter 1

Heyyyyyy guys, just wanted to say that this is my first ever story on Wattpad. I joined ages ago I just never wrote any stories. Ok on with the story...

Riele's POV: "Riele, hurry up your gonna be late to set," I heard my sister Reiya shout. I was so excited because today was the day we were going to be shooting the first episode of the last season of Henry danger.

I was also excited because I was going to see my best friend, Jace. We've known each other for almost 6 years. We know everything about each other.

Text messages
Jacey🥰💦❤️: hey rie u excited to be back on set today?
Me: yea, but I'm gonna miss the show since this is our last season 😢😢
Jacey🥰💦❤️: yea I'm gonna miss it too but at least we have this season
Me: true, well i gotta go get ready. See u on set
Jacey🥰💦❤️: byeeeeeeeee
After that I took a shower and did all my morning hygiene stuff. (Lol I'm to lazy to right the whole thing out)
I went to my closet and picked this out:

 (Lol I'm to lazy to right the whole thing out)I went to my closet and picked this out:

"Sweetie, are you done? We need to get to set," my mom called. "Yea, I'm coming," I replied. I went downstairs, grabbed a gronola bar, and got in the car.
"RIE!!!"Ella yelled as she came running to me, knocking both of us down. "Seriously, Ella?" I jokingly said. "Sorry, I'm just so excited to see everybody again," Ella replied.

"Hey guys," Sean said out of nowhere. "Hey," we both replied. "Where's jace," Ella asked. "Oh, he said he'd be running late today," Sean explained.

All of a sudden, we hear a loud sound. "RIE RIE!!" Jace said surprising us. "JACEY!!" I replied back. That was our thing. Yelling each other's names as soon as we saw each other.

I engulfed him in a huge hug, but something was different. It was like I didn't want to let go. My stomach was filled with butterflies, and I  think Jace felt the same way because after the hug we just stared into each other's eyes.

"Ok everyone let's head to table reading," dan yelled, making us jump away from each other. "I don't know what that was but I don't want it to happen again. I can't like my best friend," I thought. This is going to be one wild season.

A/n: Yayyyy chapter one is done. Lemme know what u guys think. Do u guys want me to add anything?? And if so what is it? Ok I've gotta go byeeeeeeee 😂😂