ROSES ARE RED

15
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO crossmyheartnoodles BECAUSE SHES LEGIT THE BEST!! THIS CHAPTER GIVES OFF THE SAME VIBES AS HER.... CHAOTIC.

(ALSO I DECIDED TO UPDATE A BUNCH ON MONDAY INSTEAD OF THURSDAY BECAUSE I ALREADY HAD A LOT)

ROSES ARE RED

"ROSE!" I scream as soon as we get through the door of the McClure's residence.

"What!?" She screams back as me and Leo stumble through the house laughing. We see her on the couch with Haze going through baby books.

"We saw Pearl while we were getting Chinese food right-"

"Did you get me some?!" She squeals and I nod as Leo plops our boxes on the table. "fuck ya!" She squeals and Leo smiles, "That's my sister!" He says, pointing to her and she points back as he sits on the other side of her.

She immediately grabs a bite of chicken as Haze looks at me with wide eyes, "and?" He asks and I beckon him to the food, "You can have some, Haze. Anyway she was all up on Leo!" I say and Rose shakes her head, finishing her bite as Leo uses her chopsticks.

"I don't even care fuck her, but.... WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME AND TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO CHINESE FOOD!" She screams and I put up my hands, flopping next to Haze while Leo looks at me intently. A smile is plastered on his face as his eyes look at me with that look that I never quite knew.

His eyes were so soft and full, his eyelashes black and bold, contrasting with his blonde hair. I push my lips together, looking at my lap while Haze's arm travels around me.

Leo, I wish I could say it right now... you're so beautiful.

"I'm sorry, it was 9 am and we both know you weren't awake!" I say and she huffs, "You're right but I would've loved getting that morning call!"

"I'll be sure to ask next time." I say, leaning over Haze and ruffling the hair on top of her head. I lean back and grab the book from Haze's lap.

"Rose's baby book?!" I squeal and she grabs the book quickly, her face red as a tomato.

"Well like I like to say Roses are red, huh!?" Leo jokes as he laughs at her and me and Haze go through the book.

"Oh my god Rose!-" I say before She grabs the book out of my hands. She rushes over to the books and grabs Leo's.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal and his eyes go wide, his face red as well. "I refuse to believe that Jace was ever a baby." haze says with a chuckle as I run over and grab the book from Rose's hands. When she sees Leo pop up she runs towards Haze, jumping on him and stuffing her head in his chest as he smiles at her.

"Oh no you don't!" I squeal as I put the book above my head but he easily grabs it. "That only works if your taller!" He screams with a chuckle and I squeal, jumping on his back, "I should've put it lower, you could've never gotten to it!" I squeal as I try to make him go down with me. We fall onto the carpet and I try to grab the book but I can't.

"Haze!" I plead for help but he shakes his head, "I'm not getting on his bad side!" He says and Rose comes over and jumps on top of him.

He coughs, his hand going limp a little and I grab the book as soon as possible.

I throw her the book.

"Grab it and run!" I scream and she pops up, grabbing the photo and running up the stairs.

He jumps up but I hold on to him, staying on his back. "No!" I squeal and he flips me over, throwing me on the couch as he attempts to run up stairs but I grab on to his hand. Haze runs upstairs as soon as possible, going to hopefully secretly help Rose.