First 3 classes of the 1st day

Percy

Annabeth smiled up at me. Me and 20-something other campers sat in the front lawn, in a huge circle. Piper was just saying, "Also, I may or may not have convinced the school to give us all the same classes, except electives. And I may or may not have talked them into giving us the same lockers as well." We all smiled and laughed. It was good to see Pipes back on her feet after Jase.

Cia Marks

The group of tan fit guys and girls walked into the school like they owned the place. They all stopped at Percy's locker and opened all the lockers right next to it. How dare these people with gorgeous bodies who already know Percy Jackson walk into my school and not acknowledge me? They had some serious learning to do. "Hey Percy," I called. He turned, annoyed. "Care to introduce me?" "Fine," he grumbled. Apparently, the blond was Annabeth, the strangely familiar one was Piper, the tallest Asian dude was Frank, the gold-eyed girl was Hazel, the scrawny boy was Leo, the girl on his arm was Cal, the twins were Travis and Connor, the girl laughing with them was Katie, the girl with glaring dark eyes was Reyna, the buff girl was Clarisse, the hispanic guy was Chris, the girl with glaring blue eyes was Thalia, the emo dude was Nico, the golden boy was Will, the nervous goatee dude was Grover, the flowery girl was June, and the redhead was- "Is that you, Rach?" I exclaimed. "Yeah," she said sheepishly. Wow, Rachel Dare was back. And she was friends with Percy Jackson. I said, "Well, I just came to introduce myself, I'm Cia Marks." The group stared silently until Nico said, "Ok.... bye." and grinned. The group turned and continued chatting as if I weren't there.

Random Person

I was in class already when the 20-ish new kids came walking in, chatting loudly. I looked up from my book. It looked like they were arguing about where to sit. One girl wanted to sit in the front and her girlfriends backed her up, but the guys said no. They compromised and sat in the middle. The rest of the students were walking in and Cia Marks made a move to sit next to Percy Jackson, but a spiky-haired girl sat next to him first, smirking. After new student intros were done and so was attendance we were gone. The group walked together and headed into a math classroom. A blonde girl and a brunette broke off the group and headed into the AP class.

Calypso

We walked into math with Mr. Samson and got seated in the middle. I sat next to Annabeth. Mr. Samson came in and sat down and class began. He started by handing us college level worksheets to see how much we know and it was no surprise when Annabeth got up after the first five minutes and gave the teacher her paper. Other students looked shocked but I didn't give it a second glance. That's how Annabeth was. The teacher called her back and I could feel the class hold its breath. The teacher exclaimed to Annabeth about how she got 100% and 15 extra bonus points. The members of the class looked outraged, but I just kept working. It was about halfway through class and the only ones who had gotten it right were Annabeth, me, and a dark haired girl. At that point, Mr. Samson got bored. He walked around, saw almost the whole class stumped and let us out early. I was grateful. I had gotten so bored.

Annabeth

When we got out of math, I sighed and Percy turned towards me. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Math class was just too easy." I complained. Pipes turned towards me. "Girl, what the hell?" "It was so friggin hard. I only answered 1 question and I'm in normal math." Percy nodded, agreeing with Pipes. "You sure?" I asked. They both nodded. Oh well then. We headed to science.

Frank

In science, we started a sector on marine biology and Perce was excited. I mean, super enthusiastic. He answered as many questions as Annabeth, and that's saying a lot. The next best was surprisingly, me. Guess all my time as a goldfish was finally paying off.