Bachelorette Party Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Wendy Unnie, Seulgi Unnie, I would highly appreciate it if the activities you do tonight would be legal. No drugs. No strippers. No explosives. If I so much see as a single lipstick mark on Jennie I swear there would be hell to pay." The duo shrank in their seats inch by inch as the blonde dropped her glare while talking only to be replaced by a sickeningly sweet smile and daggers coming out of her eyes. She was smiling at them and her voice was sweet while talking. Too sweet. In other words, she was creepy as fuck. The duo couldn't do anything but nod at everything the blonde bride was saying. Everyone else on the table was either highly amused or highly scared as they watched the blonde threaten the two Unnies.

Seulgi was mentally checking off the stripper she was supposed to book for the night. She was adventurous but she wasn't about to get her head cut off in New Zealand. Taeyeon who was beside poor Wendy reached for Chaeyoung's clasped hands on the table and put hers ontop of the bride's as she chuckled at her soon to be cousin-in-law. 

"Don't worry my little chipmunk, Unnie will watch over your fiancé." Chaeyoung dropped her shoulders and genuinely smiled at Taeyeon Unnie before nodding at her. 

"Thank you Unnie" Taeyeon, satisfied that she successfully calmed the bridezilla, removed her hands from Chaeyoung's and leant back into her seat.

The group decided to disperse and walk around at around 3PM after they eventually finished bickering and separated a fuming Joy from a laughing Lisa when the dancer decided to show a picture of Joy drooling asleep on the flight to New Zealand. Oddly enough, the tall girl blushed when Wendy threw a comment that the girl looked cute which then caused Joy to blush like crazy. Wendy and Seulgi dragged poor Irene towards Wendy's room as they recruited her to help them revise their original plan for the Bachelorette party. 

Taeyeon and Hyuna decided to sit this the planning out and go hang out with their side of the family. Jisoo was not getting involved in planning a crazy bachelorette party so she decided to just tag along with Taeyeon. Mina and Yeri dragged Joy and Lisa towards the open field beside the tent and took a stroll. Most probably to take pictures for instagram or just giving the two girls more space to run around and drain their energy which then left Jihyo and Dahyun to themselves. 

The music genius just smiled at Jihyo and asked the older girl to accompany her to the living room of the mansion. In her words, "Unnie can you listen to the piano piece I'm playing for the reception? Since you'll be singing and all that. Maybe you'd like to practice with me?" which the older girl didn't refuse. Tzuyu was last seen getting dragged by Sana up the stairs towards their room doing god knows what.

Dinner was as crazy as lunch or maybe even crazier. The huge tent was filled with bustling guests all mingling with each other and of course the usual screams and banters coming from the bridesmaids table. Fortunately, there wasn't any dares of shoving insane amount of food in their mouths but Jennie's bridesmaids were visibly eating a lot more than they normally would. In Seulgi's defense she said that it'll help her handle the alcohol much better later on during the bachelorette party. So when Chaeyoung heard this she made sure to make Jennie eat a lot too not that Jennie was complaining. 

Their caterer was serving good food and she was not going to reject good food. It was 10 in the evening an hour after dinner was finished and Jennie was in their room waiting for Irene to pick her up. Chaeyoung was cuddling up beside her in bed as they waited. The younger girl was about to doze off at the feeling of Jennie tenderly stroking her hair and she couldn't wait till all her evenings were filled with these gentle touches. A knock on the door interrupted their moment and Jennie rose from the bed to open the door for Irene. 

"Ready for your last crazy party as an unmarried woman?" Chaeyoung chuckled from her spot on the bed as she saw Irene lift a black blindfold in front of Jennie's petrified face. After getting pulled aside from dinner earlier by Irene and the older girl promising her that Jennie will return to their room alive, Chaeyoung felt oddly at ease to let Jennie be under Wendy and Seulgi's rule for the night.