How to be bootiful? feat: The bestfriend

Hello peeps! This chappie is being hosted by the B.F.F of the MC who also happens to be the last minute fairy godmother. As you know, friends are those people who have your back and even though i serve no purpose in the story other than being a lousy support system who eventually screws up and sends the MC right into the bad boy's lap instead of telling her how destructive Xavier Badboyson truly is.

*Long exhale*

I am the best friend. Duh!

So, we all are stuck at homes during this quarantine, slowly getting moldy and fugly. So let me fix you all up with my exotic beauty tips and tricks.

First and foremost, let's start with the basics!

The first step towards being bootiful is hygiene. Are your nails like those of a goblin? Are your eyes as crusty as krusty krabs? Are you getting more pimples than actual reads on your story or growing more hair than the amount of coffee grown in Brazil? Do you smell like morning breath?

If yes, then you should start from limiting your beauty products and sticking to simple things like a glycerin soap, a clear soap or anything simple and anti-bacterial. Take your time to visit those areas of your body which you rarely bother to clean while bathing and be sure to moisturize every night before going to bed.

Washing your face early in the morning and before sleeping along with scrubbing twice a week will certainly solve your skin issues.

Besides, the more clean you are, the more healthy and happy you'll feel!

Now with this stuff aside, let's come towards the actual stuff UwU. These things will surely make you bootiful! since it also works on my my BFF too~

1. Apply a tasteful amount of make up.

Like this:

It will scare the mean cheerleaders away

It will scare the mean cheerleaders away. But at the price of you looking like a crackhead.

 Your welcome.

2. Wear clothes that are made up of tearable and shitty fabric. Since 80% peeps are here for the flippity flappity and cloth ripping ASMR.

Preferably, use this fabric:

Of course if you still  have some left in your local departmental store

3. Be sure to degrade other females to uplift your own status.

Since as an MC you can only make yourself feel and look better once you talk shiz about the other females and slut shaming them for clothes that you'll totally wear in the next paragraph.

But toodloo fellas~ That's all for today! I hope that you all have learnt something about "how to look bootiful" today. Buh-Bye~

Love,

The BFF