They all fight before they f...

On a totally off-topic note.... Do you guys know why I have two large cats instead of multiple small kittens?

Well, I  actually wanted to have 6-7 small kitties but then my parents  didn't join my crazy bandwagon.

Smart folks.

Fast forward to my result day. Your homegirl did well and as a reward was given the opportunity to ask for anything. [Except for 6-7 kitties :'(]

So, I got this idea:
*Insert 5 minutes craft music*
1.I'll ask for two adult cats.
2. They'll do the flippity flappity
3. Small Kitties for me!!!!!

I did end up getting those cats (pictures in the pet cliche chapter)
But things didn't went according to my plan since my cats ended up fighting 24/7 365!

It was the point when I started to think that maybe they are siblings and probs hate each other. But then, one of my IRL friend(Moondustification ) told me:

"They all fight before they fuck."

This here.... Changed my life.

Idk about my cats, but Wattpad seems to take this seriously!

Like literally! You are treating him like shiz just because you secretly like him and are too scared to admit? You say you hate her cause she's too bold but at the same time her confidence makes your penaynay go hey hey hey?

-_-

You cannot hate a person from the deepest darkest pits of your heart in the first three chapters and then end up mothering/fathering his/her first born by the 4th chapter!

Is there any book out there where two characters who genuinely hate each other doesn't posses any hidden intimate or sexual feeling for each other?
Is there any chance of my cats doing the flippity flappity?
Is there any chance of me being a kitty grandma?

No. *Crying emojis*

Love,
Lizzy