highschool (1)

Ah! Highschool!
Which reminds me that this is gonna be my last year at highschool and then I'd be off to college.
So heck yeah! I do know what happens and what doesn't happens in a highschool on your first day:

You don't meet your bff on that day since for crying out loud! Who makes a best friend with a stronger bond than James bond on the first day?

1.Wattpad stories be like:

I met Charlotte today and I can tell we both were destined to meet each other!!!!! 1111!!! We'll both stick together, have the same boyfriend, marry with the same guy, practically share everything and later marry off our children to each others children! After we die we'd share the same grave too!

Okay! Wtf? That was an exaggeration. But I hope you get my point.

2. Bumping into walls

It's about time that we stop comparing people to walls!

Every thought how insulting it is to every wall in existence?

SMH no.

If you're bumping into these so called "walls" then you need to get your eye sight checked by some good doctor and do this experiment:

5 minutes craft with Lizzy
*Insert irrelevant music*

Ask a person to stand in front of you, if they defy then do that fortnite dance, they'd probably be paralyzed for the rest of their life.

Once you have a person, go grab some books and stuff.

Put the person on the other side of the room and charge towards them.

Bump! Crash! Bang! (Not that one you perverts)

You'd see that both of you fell down and perhaps one of you either end up breaking a bone or two.

That's my point... A person doesn't feel like a wall when you bump into them! They're a human for goodness gracious!

Plus! You bumped into a person once. Okay! Twice? You need to clean your glasses. Thrice? Oh c'mon, the universe is rarely this lazy.

Also does it have to always be a hunky bad boy who you bump into? It can a teacher, the janitor, shrek, some less hot student, your parents who you lost in the first chapter or even me, since clearly everyone seems to go to the same highschool.

3. Teacher

The boring teacher was rambling something about trigonometric ratios. Arrhgh! It's boring! I should be at home, reading Shrek x reader smut since I plan to marry Trump and end up working at McDonalds!

But oh wait! The author-San got it covered! No matter how much I day dream or ditch classes, in the sequel I'd be played by the hottest guy in the Galaxy with enough money to own Microsoft and Apple while dating a hot virgin model.

SMH the teacher doesn't care if any student leaves the class or if the students are studying or not.

I believe that my head mistress needs to monitor those schools for better control.

Like literally! In these stories the characters are doing that chicken poking into a dark hole thingy, killing, bullying, eating and baking cookies out of each other while the teachers are somewhere inBermuda triangle without any source of connection.

I'd do a part two of this chappie but once I run outta ideas for other chappies. Until then don't forget to vote or else I'm coming for your miserable soul.
If you're new here, consider checking out my other work which is "Dead girls tell no lies"!!! A mystery/thriller fused with humor and romance!
And BTW! The characters are not teens and are actually university students!

Let's kill this cliche!

Love,
Lizzy!!!!!!