Bad guyyy

So you're a buff guy
Like, having really long lashes type
Can't keep it in your pants right?

I'm The cliche type
Make that bimbo bully cry tight
Might seduce your cat type
I'm the bad guyyy

Duh!

*Insert music and drum rolls.*

So today we're gonna talk about the antagonist in a story. Antagonist is actually a fancy word for the anti-hero characters or the bad guy.

Duh!

I can list all things that makes a good villain. But I won't! Since, there are plenty of good article (and stories from where you can indirectly learn from) already available on the internet for this.

But!!!! I can sure as hell tell you what makes a terrible villain.

So let's begin:

1. Blonde cheerleaders

Despite accounting for being the 30% of overall wattpad villain population, our blondies serve as being the most dangerous and notorious of all villains. like how is a painfully gorgeous nerd is to survive without a mean bully who is also...... blonde! oh god there is just too much to take and considering her overly exposing clothes which puts pornstars to shame makes me wonder about the improvident school management! 

seriously... why are your clothes giving your boobs more exposure than nikita dragun's popup store?

dayum gurl.

2. Step parents

I get it that you hate the MC but that doesn't mean that you put her into a blender and make smoothies out of her. That's just nasty. 

Also why does the step mom or dad looks 40000000 years younger than the MC herself? ohhh.... the age has been decreased to ensure that if a romantic relationship was to take place, the FBI won't jump inbetween to stop this incestuous pedophilia.

smart ass

3. The good guy

what did the poor lad ever do to you?

nothing.

then why did you make him the bad guy?

the author is outta ideas.

also it's the peeps you trust the most who backstab you.

*laughs in asian mom as my mom disconnects my wifi and urges me to do the dishes.*

..........................................................

this chappie was kinda random and im honestly fooling around rn.

anyways, jokes aside. 

write any sort of villain you want, just try to be original and realistic in terms of making smoothies out of your MC. 

All hail the evil cheerleader.

also, after my exams i might do a part 2 in which i'll put more effort.

love,

lizzy