The Moon bish

Don't you just hate those people who feel entitled to pair you up with literally everyone? Like you are just casually sitting and creepily smiling at some random guy, subtly giving him nightmares with your sharp shrexy teeth-

BOOM!

"OMG! You like him!!!! You're gonna marry him and then have lil crazy babies tog-

Halt, bish be gone.

Yeah, so we all know "someone" who plans to open a marriage bureau in in near future and continue ruining lives while being a respectable member of the society. (Tag that person. #ShamelessSelfPromotion)

My three brain cells (those being used in writing this book) realize that I've written a lot of cliches, but till yet, I've not touch upon.....

Drum roll

Werewolf!!!
Dun dun dunnnnnnn!!!

So, it's actually not my genre and for ya peeps I do crazy things. Better not forget to vote :-)

Werewolf is a huge thing and I cannot do justice to it by putting all of dem cliches in one chappie, so I'd go slow.
(I'm fudging lying. I'm actually outta content ideas and am now breaking stuff into chunks.)

So let's start with the Moon bitch or the moon goddess!
She is some chick sitting on the moon and looking over the werewolves and pairing 'em up with each other's mates.

So, red pineapple is a hybrids squirrel slash onion who happens to be the alpha (the one leading the pack) and is also your highschool bully (don't judge me, bullies come in all shapes and sizes.)

Now, moon chick here won't consider anything. She won't consider how much you hate that stupd piece of pineapple (are pineapples even red?) Or how much he harmed, bullied (some stories go as far as saying that the girl was also sexually violated by him) you.
She is gonna through a dart and if it lands on your name, she is gonna ship you with red pineapple.

Really?

Wtfff?

If two people hate each other then why bringing them together?
And the guy? He be throwing shade and being all weird towards her like here is an actual example:

"Listen here Trump, I hate you. YOu iS fUgLy and I'm gonna hang around with any girl I want but you! You have to be loyal to me! I own your body. Though you don't own mine. Now get outta ma swamp!" Shrek said in his shrexy voice.

Facepalm.

Why mi homie? Let the girl live.

Then you may be wondering "umm... But can't any one of them like... Leave with dignity and respect?"

Moon goddess swats you with a newspaper.

This is not how stuff works! I assigned the pairs and now they are partners till death!
(SMH something my teacher may say while assigning partners for any project. Rudeeee)

So, if one of 'em who has this rare thing called a brain decides to leave, the moon bish has written for them a life full of miseries.

Bravooooo!!!

Da faq?

Lots of cliches,
Lizzzyyy!!!