mine

Hi kitties

Archer

It's been one month since I and Faith haven't talk to each other not even see her and this thing is killing me. I know she must be very upset yet and I want to explain it but she doesn't respond to my phone calls as well as my texts and this thing never let me focus on my work. I want to talk to her and I want to hug at for now I want to see her but I guess she is cutting me off from everything. 

"Sir you are having a meeting in one hour." My assistant said and I nodded. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I looked at it and it was message from Faith and I was happy that at least she messaged me. I opened it

Meet me at my home right now. We need to talk.

This was the golden opportunity for me to talk with. I grabbed my blazer and told my assistant to reschedule the meeting as I have to go somewhere and it's urgent. I took my car and rove to her house and when I reached before I could even ring the bell, Faith opened the door for me. 

"Come inside." She said and I nodded and followed her.

"Faith." I said and she looked at me and without any more thoughts, I kissed her right away. This was just not a kiss but my emotions which I was feeling towards her and this kiss also shows how much I had missed her. I pulled apart and she looked at me confused and glared at me but I smiled at her sweetly. 

"Sit down Mr. Robinson." She said and I know that she is still mad at me.

"Faith." I said and she stopped it by showing me her hand. I shut myself up.

"I don't want to hear any explanation Archer. I want to say something." She said and took a deep breath and I was waiting patiently for her to speak up.

"I know that one month ago Sabrina had come to you with plan to break us apart and she was almost successful in doing  and maybe I wouldn't have known this until Kim had told me everything. You know that both our partners have cheated on us and it sometime fears me that if I go in any relationship than might be I will end up hurting again and it was only three weeks since we date so yeah I was a bit insecure and that insecurity was eating me alive when I saw you with your ex. So I am sorry for that. I will try to keep my trust on you." She said and I quickly pulled her in a hug.

"I should be the one who should say sorry. I literally didn't know anything about Sabrina plan and let everything happened when I know that everything is wrong. I am sorry Faith and I promise that in future I will never ever will make you feel insecure. I will protect you and will be by your side in thick and thins." I said.

"I wanted to hear these words only. I am happy that I got you and I missed you too." She said and I smiled/.

"You don't know what have you done with my heart. It almost killed me when you weren't answering my calls and texts. I can't afford to lose an amazing person like you. I love you Faith Johnson. I love you." I said and suddenly everything hit me. I just confessed my feelings for her. I released her to see her reaction and she was shocked.

"I am sorry Faith maybe it was too fast." I said and was going backwards but she came to me and hold my collar and kissed me slowly. I was so shocked at her sudden stunt but soon I gave in.

"Idiot. I love you too. These one month had made me realized that without you I am nothing and I am ready to spent my whole life with you" She said and I was happy to hear those words.

"So you forgive me?" I asked her.

"You are already forgiven if you do my one job." She said.

"What is it ma'am?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Spend the coming weekend with us." She said and I smiled.

"It will be done madam." I said and she chuckled and I pulled her into a hug and I was happy that she is with me again. I won't let her go once again. She is now stuck with me for forever. I said and smiled. 

"What if it happens again?" She asked me.

"There is no chance it to happen again." I said and smiled.

"I want answer." She said and punched playfully on my chest.

"If it happens again than we will sit with each and talk and from now on we both will not keep any secret from each other. " I said.

"That is quite good." She said and smiled.

"I promise you Faith that till I die you and I both will live together and there is no chance that I will ever leave you. I will keep you happy and will protect you from every evil thing and never in my life I will cheat on you and will never ever make you sad." I said.

"I know that you will do it. After all I am your lover and your first responsibility is to keep me happy." She said and I laughed.

"You are not just my lover but future Mrs. Robinson." I said and she looked at me.

"Are you serious?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I am serious and I had already decided that if I want a wife and mother for Nathan than it will be you only." I said and she smiled. I love that smile very much and I vow that I will not her go now. She will remain mine till eternity