something else

Hi kitties

Faith

I had finally reached the party and I diverted my eyes in the crowd in hope to find a familiar face. And I got it too. I quickly ran towards the person and hugged the person.

"Richard." I squealed and he chuckled.

"You haven't left you childhood habit." He said and this time I chuckled.

"How come you are here?" I asked him.

"Mr. Parker is my dad's friend. So here we are." He said.

"I can see that. So your dad had come?" I asked.

"No, he can't. Mom didn't allow him as from few days he is not doing well." He said and I nodded.

"Your Mom had done a right thing." I said.

"Hmm... I know that." He said

"What had happened to you?" I asked him.

" I don't know but I am not really ready to take the step in which my father want me to take. I am scared. Maybe I am not ready." He said and I got.

"Richard, listen to me. Neither your dad nor his friend wanted to do that thing but eventually they did. I guess there is no harm in it when you can do the right thing by taking wrong steps. I know sometime this wrong step can lead to many destruction. But I guess whatever happened is happened and everything is happened for a reason. I guess the work which is incomplete by your father maybe you can complete it and maybe you can leave that thing as well. I know you are brave." I said and he nodded.

"But I am scared." He said.

"Did your father told you the whole truth?" I asked him.

"No, he didn't. He said he still needs the time before he can revile everything. I guess I should give him time. But I am way too much curious and at the same time I am sacred to learn the truth." He said and I nodded

"I know how much truth can be bitter. The truth is that portion which consumed earlier it will benefit you only but if later consume it, it bitterness make our whole life bitter." I said.

"Don't you dare to think about him or that witch. They are still because of you. I still have to kill them." He said dangerously. He had almost kill both of them when he learnt what they had did to me.

"I am not thinking about him. I have thrown them away from my life. They are now not the important person." I said and he nodded.

"When will you tell your mom the correct reason of the broken of the marriage?" He asked.

"I will tell her soon. She does deserve to know that.  But I am afraid that she might not leave him. Cause I have seen my mom wherever someone try to hurt me by mom would become a wild tigress and would not leave the person." I said and he chuckled.

"Then you should tell her what had happened with you. I do want to see what she can do to them." He said.

"I will be right back." I said and he nodded. I went to grab a drink. I grabbed a drink and was about to go when stopped and found Kim. It's been time when I had last see her. I went towards her.

"Hey Kim." I said and she jumped a little .

"Oh, Faith it is you." Kim said and smiled and give me a side hug.

"How come you are here? I thought you don't like to went into any kind of the party." I said and chuckled

"Mr. Parker is my uncle and he told me specially to come and attend this party and I can't deny him." Kim said and I nodded.

"It is so good to have that I have someone around whom I know." I said and she nodded

"It is. I meet many people around but then also I was missing you." She said and I smiled.

"I too missed you" I said and she smiled

"Faith, where you were?" I heard Richard and he put his hand around my shoulder. I don't mind though as in my college days he used to do this only and many got the thought that we are dating when in reality we were crazy till death and were crime partners in every prank.

"Hey, Kim meet him. He is Richard Curtis." I said. "In college days he was my crime partner in every prank." I said with a chuckle

"I though you were one best friend and her name is Annie. I didn't know that you will be having any boy best friend." She said and I smiled

"And Richard she is Kim Campbell." I said.

"It is nice to meet you." Richard said and extended his hand towards her

"It is nice to meet you too." Kim said and they shake the hands and didn't release the hand for good few minutes. I could see the chemistry between them. I smiled inwardly. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They come out from their sweet moment which I had ruined completely.

"I am guessing that I should leave you both alone." I said and went away from their moment. I am guessing Kim will bring the new hope and will provide Richard with powers to protect her from every lustful eyes and keep her to him only. I know Kim will be able to help Richard in every way possible to bring him back to a civil life.

My glass was finished and I go towards the drink section to get me another drink. The party was in full swing and everyone was enjoying. Many were on dance floor and dancing. Well I can dance also but my moves are way too much weird so I like to dance when I am alone. I chuckled when I last time done those weird moves. 

I was engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't saw in whom I got bump into. Thank god the bump was not to hard from me to fall on the ground.

"I am sorry. I didn't see you in front." I said and looked at the person whom I bumped into. It was non other than Archer. He was furious when he saw me. His eyes were cold what had happened to him

"You don't see anything in your front." He said in very cold tone and it sent shiver in my spine. What had happened to him? Maybe someone had made his mood off.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Nothing." He said

"What had happened to you?" I said to him

"You should be stay out of my way I am not a good person to handle or to play with." Archer said and walked away. He didn't give the answer of my question but told me something else.