begin

Hi kitties

Faith

I had arrived at the restaurant and was waiting for Archer to arrive. Mr and Mrs. Lawrence haven't arrive yet. I saw a car coming in the parking lot. I think I know this car and I was confirmed when the person come out.

"Hey Archer."I waved over him and he waved at me with a smile. I thought for few minutes if I had seen the wrong person but when I clearly see it was Archer only. I saw him coming towards me only. 

"You reached already." He said to me.

"I have been here for almost 10 minutes." I said and he looked at me.

"You could have told me, I would have picked you up." He said to him and I looked at him weirdly.

"Are you real Archer? I don't think so. The person who I know was cold hatred and doesn't smile at all and I don't think that he would offer lift at all and that too me." I said and he chuckled. 

"Wow. Mr. Archer Robinson chuckled. I guess I will now die in peace." I said and he just smiled. 

"Now,let's go. We are not going to have dinner over here only." He said and I chuckled. We went inside the restaurant and asked for the table which was reserved for tonight. We settle down and Archer was sitting beside me. I was feeling comfortable with Archer.

"So how you changed a lot?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Maybe I am getting motivated by someone on how to move on life." He said and I nodded.

"Well I can say that this is the best decision. By remember those traitors it won't give peace of mind but hurt and I had taken out my ex from my life completely." I said. I said ex with so much hatred.

"You hate you ex so much?" He asked.

"Of course, he doesn't  deserve anything good from me but the hate." I said.

"Well.. you are right. When she didn't care about me, then why I should care about her." He said and I smiled at his words.

"That is great. I wish I had met you before than I would have definitely married you." I said and he froze over his place.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said and I nodded. I saw that Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence had also arrived.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence." I said and done the hand shake and Archer did the same. 

"Wow you both are here already. I thought that you guys will be late but you sure are punctual of time." Mr. Lawrence said and chuckled and I just smiled over it. 

"You wanted to talk with us about something?" Archer  asked and Mr. Lawrence nodded with a smile. 

"We will talk about that later but first we should order for the food." He said and we nodded and we gave away the order.

"Hmm.... so I don't want to talk but my wife wanted to talk with you. Our talk will be cleared in the office as well. " Mr. Lawrence said and I nodded mindlessly. I might haven't told you all about my company or did I? I guess no. I am an architect and Archer is same but we got a share project from Mr. Lawrence.

"Honey, you can tell them anything. They both are the great architect." Mr. Lawrence said to his wife. They look so in love. I pray from God that their relationship doesn't get broken any how and they also had spend so many years with each other. Their love should not be fade in any condition. 

"Sure."Mrs. Lawrence said and looked at us and I looked at Archer who was looking back at me only. We then both looked at Mrs. Lawrence already. 

"I want to open up my boutique and I heard from my husband that you both are so much good architect and I want to give you guys this project and I want it to be prepare withing six months." She said and I looked at Archer who had also looked at me.

"I guess that is the nice idea." I said looking at Mrs. Lawrence.

"Yeah, Tomorrow we can come over Mr. Lawrence office and you can discuss with us about you boutique and you can also make us see the place where you want that." Archer said and I nodded over his statement.

"That will be great." Mrs. Lawrence said and I smiled at her.

"So what about our project?" Mr. Lawrence asked.

"It is already completed and we will bring the design with us when we will arrive at you office." Archer said. Me and Archer had focused on this project a lot and we also had designed at least few sketches and we also made few team about this and by their help we were able to complete this much early.

"That is great. I am eagerly waiting for your designs." He said and I nodded and soon our food come upon and we all started to have our meal. I know that Archer and I had made a deal of exchanging our company for few weeks. I have to make that lady learn how to adjust what she had got. We completed our dinner and we bid our goodbye. 

"We have to start our plan from tomorrow only." I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah." He said.

"I will introduce you to company tomorrow. I had told my mother about this and she is quite agree with me and if you need any help Richard will be there for you." I said and he nodded.

"I think we will be able to make her realize her. She wanted to have  a male boss now her wish is going to be granted in few hours." I said and with a smirk.

"You can also take help from Gerard and I haven't told my parents yet. I guess I will tell them soon." He said and I nodded.

"You better hurry. I don't want my plan to spoil. I may can fire her but after I make her realize her mistake. I will fire her." I said and he nodded. Let the plan begin