capable

Hi kitties

Faith

I was driving to my mother office. I had spend all my night thinking whether I should take over the company or not. And I finally got my answer. I will take over the company. It is the least my mother asked me. She never ever asked me something that can go against me but this time she asked me for her and I should not step back when she had fulfilled my every demand. In return I too should listen her. I know it will bring hard for me to run the company as I will be the beinggner. I know my mom will be by my side. I don't know what would I do if she wasn't that time when I was broken. I don't want to remember him. He is my past and I don't like to remember my past.

Remembering him is like a curse and I saw that my grip over sterling wheel was hard. I loosened it. There is no use of letting my anger waste on such a person who doesn't even deserve anything from me. It was his mistake that he left me. I will make sure if we ever cross the path he won't be able to take a single breathe properly. He had broken my heart and it will repay by his destroying him. I won't let him go alive until he crosses my path. I will take care of that later on.

I was near my company. I was really happy to see her again. I think I really need to spend some time with her. I came out from my fairyland when I heard my phone ring tone. It was Kim. I picked it up.

"Hey Kim! How everything is going? Are the twins okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am okay and your twins also. Just Nate come here to meet you but you are not here. And his father too had come along with him." She said.

"OH god, I won't be able to come there any soon. I am stuck in my work. Please say sorry to Nate. I will meet him some other day." I said.

"Sure thing." She said and I hung up.

I reached the office and went to mother office straight. My mother doesn't know that I am coming over here. I want to surprise her. Everyone was greeting me and I just nodded.

I knock on the door.

"Come in" I heard a soft voice and I smiled before I entered into the room.

"Mom." I said and she looked up and smiled looking at me.

"Faith you here?" She asked and hugged me. She is always like this.

"How are you Mom?" I asked.

"You have asked the same question 24 hours ago." She said and I chuckled.

"So Mom I am here to tell you the decision." I said and she looked at me.

"So what is your decision?" She asked curiously.

"Mom, I think I still need time to take over the company so I will thought about it later." I just planked her. I know she will be sad. But she also know that I am prank queen.

"OH, I see." She said with sad tone. A bright smiled come on my face.

"Mom, I want to tell you something." I said with seriousness.

"What?" She said.

"I was just kidding." I said and laughed. It took her minute about what I was talking about. She come towards me garb my ear.

"You... prankster." She said with a smile.

"Mom leave the poor ear. It is hurting." I said but see didn't leave it.

"Mommy please." I whined and she left my poor ear. In my childhood too. I used to prank here and there and also mom. She always used to pull my ear to punish me.

"So you are ready to take over the company?" She asked.

"Yes Mom, I am. Just I don't have knowledge about running the company. I have few knowledge about it." I said honestly and she smiled. Her smile is the brightest one and my dad was the very big fan of mother's smile. And this smile provide me with the new strength and new hopes. I just always love to see her smiling.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I am here. I will teach you. And you have friend as well. They will always looking help you." She said and I nodded. I hugged her immediately. She was shocked first but she hugged me back.

"What happened to you?" Mom asked.

"Nothing just felt that I still need your warmness." I said and was in her arms for few minutes before we released

"You are acting like little Faith." She said and chuckled.

"I am little. I am only 26 and you are double of my age 52." I said.

"Yeah yeah, you are still that little and naughty Faith." She said and I nodded and then we both burst into laughter.

"Wait a minute. I will return back soon." Mom said and I nodded. I was having nothing to do as my mother had left for some work. I closed my eyes and I saw those pair of cold grey eyes. When I looked at them closely I remember that I had saw those pair of eyes.

"Archer Robinson." Was the words that come out from my mouth. I suddenly hit that Archer name is familiar to me. I don't know his full name but I only know that when I was in 10th of the high school he was in the last year of high school. He was hot and was crush of everyone. And I was one of them. I was always have a big crush on him and maybe he was my first love. I still remember the day I had talked to him. My smile didn't fade that day. He was way too much charming. But he fall for someone's else charm. I don't know what was her name as I always envy her. So I didn't even bother to find who she was. Anyone would fall for her she was that much beautiful. She was one thing for sure she was beautiful. She was very beautiful that there were long row of boys who want to date her. It was not like that no one was behind me but not the row. Just few boys. I even think when they have a most beautiful girl in the world then why they were after me and John was one of them whom I dated but it wasn't successful so we remain friends and do now he is in Sweden with his little family.

I sometime want to reunite those memories about high schools. But unfortunately those days are gone. I sighed. I don't know where will be Archer and what is doing right now? He must have settle with his love of his life and would have a cute kids like him only. I sighed. I don't know why but somewhere I want to meet him again. I never seen him again when I left LA to New York. I engrossed myself in the studies and got good marks. I was always the book warm but not anymore. I know how to enjoy my life and how I can defend me and my kids. Till yesterday I was living for myself and my mom but today I am living for my family which includes my kids also.  And I believe that I don't need him anymore.  I am strong and capable to face the problem alone.