Never fail

Hi kitties

Archer

As much as I want my life to be simple it get more complex. I know one thing and that is happiness time period is short but the trouble period is long. No doubt that from today I have to take place of Faith in her company and her mother is helping her. No doubt that she got a really supportive mother. I have to tell mine parents too so that in future if they come than they will come over here and I will do it today itself. Faith is making that lady learn her lesson but I want to make the learn the lesson someone else and I will do it anyhow. I haven't heard about her lately and I am also don't want to be in this thing right now. I am searching for the right time and I am getting feeling that time is going to come soon.

"Sorry Archer for pulling you in this." Faith said that for hundredth time. Till yesterday she was all okay but now guilt hit her bad. 

"Why are you saying sorry again and again?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"I had thought about my plan a lot and than I thought that maybe it was a wrong idea." She said.

"Forget that now I am here let us settle this matter. It is for her own benefit if she comes to know that we all should be satisfy with what we get and if we expect more than it can also be harmful." I said and gave her assuring smile. Lately I have been smiling more and that is because of Faith and I don't have any doubt that I started to develop feelings for her. But I am quite avoiding it because of my last heartbreak. But I am carefully taking the steps so that I don't get myself hurt once again. 

"You don't know how much your words mean to me." She said and I smiled. We entered into the Johnson crop. 

"Eleanor." Faith called someone.

"Yes Ms. Johnson?" That girl said.

"Make an announcement for everyone to be in auditorium and that too now." Faith said and that girl nodded and went away 

"Let go ahead Archer." She said and I nodded and we sat in the waiting area.

"Archer should I say something?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I don't know how to start but let's start from beginning." She said and smiled at me. I love her smile a lot. " At the beginning when I saw you....nah that is wrong word...... when I bumped into you you were so much cold and arrogant. That day when I saw your eyes. I thought that I had met you somewhere but all that memories were blur. That day I didn't mind it but when next time I meet you you were that time also cold but that day something aggressive thing come inside me and that was why you were cold to me? But when I started to know about you I started to feel that you are not that bad like I thought. I had started to feel comfortable around you and no doubt that you are my great friend. And the most important thing Thanks for coming into my life." She said and all I could feel was my heart flatter at her words. I gave her smile.

"Just like I felt that you are annoying but yeah as the time passed we get to know each other more and no doubt that our friendship had become more powerful. I am also grateful for  you to come in my life." I said. Though I wanted more than a friendship but I will take it slow. We heard a knock and Faith said come in. From the door Eleanor came. 

"Ma'am everyone had come." She informed Faith. 

"Thanks Eleanor. Now you go I am coming." Faith said and she nodded and left the room.

"She is one charming girl. You can also count on her along with Richard. And she doesn't like those witches who like men. She is already settle down and is very hardworking. The more I praise the less it is." Faith said and I just smiled.

"Uh-huh Mr. Robinson are smiling more often lately." Faith said in a teasing tone.

"Maybe someone had made me feel what is life once again." I said and she looked at me.

"That is great." She said." Who is that person?" She asked.

"Will tell you soon but now we should go." I said and she nodded.

"Now it is time for the bug bomb to drop." She said and smirked. We stand up and went towards the auditorium. I saw Richard with a big smile over his face. He must be happy for Faith.

"Good morning everyone. Today you all are over here than definitely it must be important and it is important. Lately I have seen that some of the people are not happy with a lady boss." Faith paused. 

"So I had come up with an idea. As I am the boss well not anymore, I had decided that as I was your boss and it is my duty to take care of you so I have taken a decision that I am giving up my job." She said and I looked at the people. Many of them were having sad expression. No doubt that they are loyal to her and some of them were happy means they wanted that she leave the company.

"No worries you guys won't lose the job but from now on the company will be handled by your new boss. Please welcome Archer Robinson." Faith said and I waved at everyone. I heard applause but many were doing that half heartedly. I feel bad for them but after some get lesson they will get their real boss back. I know that this company can only be handled by Faith only. She is the right owner of this company.

"Hello everyone as Ms. Johnson had said I will be your new boss and I hope we will get along soon." I said and smirked. I won't fail Faith. She has a right cause to do this and I assure that this plan of her would never fail.