six months

Hi kitties

Faith

I looked myself for the last time in the mirror. I smiled at my appearance. It wasn't much formal. I wasn't also wearing a party wear. I was wearing shirt and jeans and a leather jacket as they told me that they had changed their idea and will have a simple birthday celebration. But bringing the twins is still on. I looked at my back and saw twins who were ready already but now they were in their little own world. I am quite nervous today but I am shaking that thing off. I picked up my twins and they giggled and I kissed their forehead and I went towards my car and drove off to Silveria Mansion. It wasn't much far from my home.

If I forget to add than it is already been one week since we have exchanged our place and it is very enjoyable. And that Lina girl is getting hard time along with those who weren't satisfied by me. I knew Archer will handle this well and I have heard from Richard that they are waiting for me to save them from that nightmare. Who will tell them that I am the one who had created this nightmare and if I had created this than that means that it is my wish to stop the nightmare and it will stop soon but not very soon as well. I smirked. 

I heard giggles and I saw my twins who were giggling of their own things. 

"Mama?" Cailey said.

"Yes baby?" I asked and she giggled.

"pl-ay" She said and I know that she wanted to play.

"We are reaching the playground kids." I said and they giggled. I am not much worried about Cailey as much as I am for Caleb. I know that he will manage to survive till end but still I can't bring myself to that thing. Most of the time when he cries, I got worried if he again fall ill. But now he is improving. I will make sure that he will see a doctor soon for more advice. 

"We reached kids." I announced and they squealed. 

I parked my car and take out twins. I am blessed that they two come into this world and made my life more beautiful and joyful. They had helped me a lot getting out from my unspoken pain and I know that I have to one day answer them where there is father is but that time I think is quite far and Archer too loves to play with them and they also call him da da and his cool with this and I also love Nathan. He is obedient kid. Archer is so much lucky to have such a son. 

"Faith." I heard Richard voice and saw him coming towards me. He wasn't also in formal but was looking good in informal too.

"Wow Richard looking handsome in informal." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks, by the way you also look beautiful in this dress." He said and I nodded.

"Ohh, twins are also here. My favorite niece and nephew." Richard said and tickle them both and they giggled.

"Uncle." They said in unison. They have being learning so many things with my mother. According to her while I work she will spend the time with them and she also teaches them.

"Wow they are now saying that word properly." Richard was taken by surprise. 

"I know, they are learning so many thing but still aren't able to form whole sentence just a word. Soon they will learn that also. I said and he nodded.

"These two are really adorable. I too wish to have such adorable kids." He said and pinched their cheeks and they giggled. Richard take Cailey from my arms and started to play with her.

"So what about your love story?" I asked him.

"I haven't made the move yet but I think that I love her already and no one will be able to take her away from me." He said and I nodded. 

"Let's go inside we should celebrate the day." I said and he nodded. 

"How many people had come?" I asked him.

"Not much, only near and dear." He said and I nodded.

"That greats, I also don't want crowed around my kids." I said and he nodded and smiled.

"You can leave them on ground as well. They can walk now." I said and he shook his head.

"This is my time to hold them otherwise when they will grew up, they won't let me hold them and I want to spend my memories beautiful with my niece and nephew." He said and I chuckled.

"Sometime I don't even understand who you really are Richard. Sometime you are person with so much brain but sometime with evil brain and something you act like a mature but sometime you also become kid." I said and laughed more and he chuckled with me.

"I can't change myself." He said and I nodded. We entered into the house and found none of the decorations and I looked at Richard confused.

"The party is in backyard." He said and I nodded and went towards their only and I saw familiar faces.

"Happy Birthday Mr. Silveria." I said and he smiled and hugged me at once.

"Thanks dear but why can't you call me Dante. It is hard for you." He said and I chuckled.

"No, but I like to tease this old man." I said and he chuckled.

"Gran-pa." I heard Caleb voice and Dante looked at Caleb and smile.

"My grandson, how are you little one?" Dante asked him and he giggled. Dante took him and started to play with them. No doubt that Dante too love twins like they are his grandchildren and I don't mind also. They all love them and my twins are also getting that family which I might never be able to give them and then the party started and it was great and I loved it.

"Faith I want to talk with you." Richard said and I nodded.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I am taking over my family business." He said and I smiled.

"That is great." I said.

"But I won't be able to see you for next six months." That words shocked me like hell.