An Important Question

It has been two hours since the ED has been declared a quarantine area and you are worried because the tension in the waiting room is boiling over

"We need to do something about the people in the waiting room," Will remarks as if he read your mind.

"I know but there isn't much I can do," you respond. You hope Robin can find something for the flu strain. You hear someone yelling again. You decide to check it out.

"Sir, can you calm down please?" You demand. It doesn't work.

"Why should I. I've been waiting for an hour," He is uptight. That is not a good sign. You hope he doesn't last out.

"The ED is under quarantine and unless you are dying there is nothing I can do," You hold firm on your position. The man lashes out. He strikes your face. You stumble back and then you sit down. You think he may have fractured your eye socket because your head is pounding. Will jumps to your aid. He has your head in his hands. He is checking you over while another man is having a talk to the man that lashed out

"Will I think he fractured my eye socket," You let him know. He applies the tiniest amount of pressure. The wave of pain is too much. You cry out.

"I'm so sorry," Will is flustered.

"Don't worry about me yet," You slowly get up. You soon stop because your world is spinning. You collapse. You can vaguely hear Will call for help. Thirty minutes later you have come round and Will is pacing around in the room.

"Will what's wrong?" His pacing can only mean one thing. He has something to ask or tell you.

"I really wanted to do this in a romantic place but..." he trails off. You know instantly what he is trying to do.

"Yes Will I want to marry and you can give me the ring in a romantic setting," You respond. You let out a loud but pained giggle.

"How did you know?" He is surprised.

"Romantic," you clarify. You are overcome by a wave of pure joy. A week later the outbreak has blown over and you are on a date with Will.

"You know when I sorta proposed to you?" He brings up one of the best days of your life. He bends down on one knee and shows you the ring.

"(Y/N) will you marry me?"

"Yes I will," You cry with joy. Your life is now complete. You start thinking about what has happened from the death of your mum. Your dad abandoning you and the best thing to have happened to you. Meeting Will. He gently places the ring on your finger. He gets up and pulls you into an embrace.

"We should eat before the food gets cold,"

"Umm Yes," He lets go and you both start eating. You smile through the rest of the meal. 

"Hey, should I stay with you tonight since we are engaged?" Will asks. You haven't really thought about it since you asked whose house you'd be moving into. 

"Nah I will stay with you," you respond. Two minutes later you have finished the food. You are both going for a quick romantic walk.  You sigh because you wish Alex was here so you could tell him the good news.

"You are thinking about Alexander aren't you?" Will enquires. You hope you haven't brought down the mood.

"Yep, I was thinking about how he would that the fact that I am going to get married," You explain. You then think about your brother. 

"You will have to tell Tommy," Will reads your mind. You are basically planing your wedding already. 

"and you will have to tell Jay," You both let out a loud roar of a laugh.

"You are already planning the wedding," Will remarks. Again reading your mind. He scoops you up bridal style. He takes you to the car. He places you down gently.

"Hey Will thank you for everything," You say. you are getting sentimental. 

A/N I am ending this story here but I do have sequel ideas. Thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments.