Chapter 10

Kim's POV

It was a great night.
I had so much fun being with pie.
Though I have an early operation the next day, I was not worried at all.
It was so different than before.
Whenever I have an operation, I can't even sleep.

Sis: Kim

Kim: hey sis

I gave her a hug

Sis: where have you been?

Kim: ahm, I go out with my colleagues.

Sis: did you forgot you have an early surgery tomorrow?

Kim; I remember don't worry..

Sis: you must be sleeping early

Kim: here we go again . Mom? Is that you?

Sis: Kim, I'm serious . Dad is here

Kim; what? 😳

Sis: he's in his office, he was waiting for you  ..

Kim: I'll go to him

Sis: ahm.kim? Stay calm ok?

Kim: I swear sis..

As when I entered his office, he was busy reading his thing.

Kim; hi Dad

I hug him..but he didn't mind me..

Kim; what made you visit dad?

Dad: it's already late Kim,

Kim: yes Dad , sorry I was with my friends

Dad: you forgot your priorities?

Kim; no dad of course

Dad: you have a surgery tomorrow and this person is not just  a nobody.

Kim; I know Dad

Dad: what did I told you? Early before the surgery you must have enough rest..but where have you been? Drinking with you trash friends???!

He stood up and thrust his finger on me.

Dad: how many times did I told you,don't be a surgeon it you will just destroy our reputation.our name! You are a fuentes.act like one!

Kim: ( clear throat) yes Dad
I'm sorry

Dad: go get some sleep!

Kim; ok dad.
Goodnight

Dad: wait..

I face him again

Dad: don't disappoint me.

I nod.

I placed my body above my bed and close my eyes. And slowly tears started to flow.
That is how dad treat us. Ever since Mom passed away . He never talk to us without shouting or scolding. He always make sure that we are still following his rules.

This is really my fault, because of so much love for my ex girlfriend . I choose to take up medicine though it was really not my thing. And now I'm pressured to be the best surgeon my dad wanted me to be. No room for error and distruction.
Even my ex , she wasn't ok to him . Dad always push me to end our relationship.which I hope I did follow so I'm not hurting until now.
But still I fought for her. And now it was my greatest mistake.

Now I'm also thinking about pie..what if she'll leave me also after fighting for her. Cause I know and I'm sure Dad won't let us . Specially if he knew about Lucas ( Pie's son)

Early that day I called her, I dialed her number so many times until finally she picked up.

Pie: hello?

Kim;good morning

She has this sexiness on her early morning voice..
So good to my ear.

Pie; Kim? Doctor Kim?

Kim: yes.. it's me

Pie: why you call this early?

Kim: I have a surgery scheduled today ,I need an inspiration

I heard her giggled.

Kim; nothing to say?

Pie: what do you want to hear?

Kim: it's up to you

Pie: ok ahm..goodluck on your surgery today doctor Kim, ahm...see you later?

I was tingled but I want to control my feelings....or else I will be out of focus.

Kim: thank you pie, I'll see you later 🙂

I was so motivated that day and I guess it would be smooth coming for me ..

BE MY GIRL ( tiaom ) ( gxg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara